I thought I got covid

God heals and never fails
@cacay1 (66862)
Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
The other day my head likes to crack, so painful and I was so hot. I didn't tell people at home. I isolate myself and wear a mask. I consumed 2000 ml paracetamol. The worst is the feeling lasted for 2 days. My niece her hubby and the kiddos were with us spending 1 night sleep. I can't hug the kiddos . Patrick wanted to hug me but I signed him am sick, he wasn't happy. I can't drive him away sleeping on my bed his favorite. In the 2nd day, that was yesterday, I imagined the food I like fish fillet. My sis cooked fish fillet and grilled some. I realized my taste bud was okay, nothing changed . I was able to smell the grilled fish. What I did I eat them. all Why I suspected I had that bad virus because I chilled in that first evening but I was in front of an air con, gosh. Then Saturday last week, my friend Deped teacher rented my Masteral Toga and we made face to face appearance, then early morning of the next day he returned the Toga and was in a hurry to go to Gingoog City for an overnight pooling. There were 12 of them senior high school teachers. By the way, he just did the picture taking wearing of the Toga as requirement for his graduation and yearbook. The worst, the next day after, he returned from Gingoog City 10, out of 12 of them Covid positive,then it so happened that I had a headache. Plus that day morning I went to ATM to withdraw money, no distancing was observed. People were panic of the Cagayan de Oro City under level 3 alert so many were on panic. This day, gone are those bad headaches. I'm on the go and in pink of health. Lastly, all I can conclude is being vaccinated makes sense, the more if boostered. Sorry for my long post. Love you guys. Take care all. The virus is no joke. God heals and never fails.
• Nairobi, Kenya
17h
It's good you didn't have the virus.
@cacay1 (66862)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
49m
@mildredtabitha yes, and I thanked God. I also thanked the vaccine. It helps me recover my fever fast only 2 days.
• Nairobi, Kenya
16m
@cacay1 ooh that's good
@soymex (679)
• Bucharest, Romania
21h
The virus is definitely not a joke! We must be convinced that if we do not comply with these restrictions and requirements it will be worse! I hope you are well in the future!
@cacay1 (66862)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
34m
@soymex, I'm well after 24 hours of that paranoid ordeal. It's not good to get sick for our suspicion is it's covid . I'm glad that I got vaccinated and got my 2nd vaxx December 28. My booster sched is March 3rd week. I'm feeling excited to get boostered. It's indeed a must to survive. Thanks for sharing.
@soymex (679)
• Bucharest, Romania
3m
@oahuwriter (19604)
4h
That's good! Glad you're ok! How was the fish?
@cacay1 (66862)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
1h
@oahuwriter, thanks so much, I'm no longer have fever. It lasted only 2 days. I like fish fillet and grilled fish.
@RubyHawk (49435)
• Atlanta, Georgia
11h
I’m happy we have the vaccination too. It’s saved many lives. Take care and be well.
@cacay1 (66862)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
1h
@RubyHawk, yes so true vaccination is a must for all. Because of vaccine, my fever subsided fast. March is my booster schedule and feeling so excited to be boostered especially this time Omicron contaminates 70 people at a time.
@brokenbee (10381)
11h
If you are exposed, I think you still have to isolate yourself for 5 days, just in case... I think that's the new protocol if you are fully vaccinated... You still need to continue wearing mask when you are with your housemates... But I hope you didn't get the virus. Take care always!
@cacay1 (66862)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
1h
@brokenbee, I no longer have fever and never had coughed and sneezed. When I met my friend outside gate at home we're on distancing and we both wore mask. After I received the the toga rent he immediately left and I disinfect the money 1 500 toga rent hehehe. I also disinfected myself before entering home. Until this day my friend is still in Gingoog city hospital, thankful he was fully vaxx if not so delicate. Thanks my friend.
@Lucky15 (37440)
12h
my brother once suspected me to have it too, last year. i got colds, of course, i cannot smell but i can taste. i got nervous so i isolate myself--glad that i live alone, took every leaves that is best for cough, but i am glad that i can eat well that time
@cacay1 (66862)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
1h
@Lucky15, but were you positive that time? By the way long time no see. I have missed you. I been also away here for almost 8 months due to work,teaching on line. I'm thankful that what I felt was just an ordinary sickness.
@bunnybon7 (48085)
• Holiday, Florida
16h
We are all getting so paranoid. I can certainly understand. Every time I have a slight fever or something changes for the worst in my health, I think it's that virus. I am so glad you are okay now.
@cacay1 (66862)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
57m
@bunnybon7, yes that was I felt. I felt nervous. I was so worried and kept on smelling the rub and the foods if smell or not. I ate ahead of them. I used only one plate and only spoon no fork then washed them with hot water and poured chlorox. I felt happy that the 4th paracetamol kicked out my head aches. It's not easy to think about the virus. It also affects us emotionally and mentally
17h
I'm glad you didn't have the virus.
@cacay1 (66862)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
51m
@just4him thanks Valerie. I thank the Lord. The feeling was on panic mood. Just imagine I had exposed to someone covid positive in the 2nd day after our meeting outside gate at home to rent my masteral toga. I thought he already had the virus the time we met. After he told me he got it after their overnight in a pool I felt relieved, but the fact remains that he might tell a lie when I got sudden fever .
18h
I hope you are feeling much better now and that all the family is well! It is difficult . . . this virus continues to spread, as well as other viruses - being sick at all is just the pits. But with any symptom, first thought is immediately covid - what a relief and thank goodness when the symptom(s) go away. Please continue to take care - I'm so glad you are ok .
@cacay1 (66862)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
43m
@much2say, I was indeed in panic mood, for it's true that I been exposed toba friend covid positive in the 3rd day after our meeting outside gate at home when he got the toga. I felt relieved only after telling me he got the virus in Gingoog city after their 2 overnights in the pool. It's not good to have a sudden fever because of a certain conviction that it might be covid, gosh.
@RebeccasFarm (56194)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
19h
It is naturally easy to think we could have it my dear. I am glad you tasted and ate all the fish
@cacay1 (66862)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
40m
@RebeccasFarm, my sister wondered why I ate plentiful when I am not used to. Yesterday I told her the reason and she was angry. She got the body temperature to test me if having fever and spread aerosols throughout home . Then she saw me take a bath twice a day, she felt relieved
@Rashnag (25041)
• Surat, India
19h
Glad to know that you didn't got it. Getting vaccinated helps some way or other. Take care
@cacay1 (66862)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
38m
@Rashnag you're so right, the vaccine helps me. My fever didn't last longer matter of 24 hours only. I'm glad I stocked paracetamols.
21h
The virus is no joke indeed!
@cacay1 (66862)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
33m
@marlina yes, very true. My friend is still in the hospital in Gingoog city, next city after Cagayan de Oro City.
21h
How do you feel today my friend? I hope it's nothing at all, I have the feeling we are so scared that we feel sick when we go out. I hope you are well.
22h
Glad you didn't have Covid!
@cacay1 (66862)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
28m
@snowy22315, yes, I praise God for protecting me. We really don't know what to do when suspect the virus as the cause when there's sudden fever . I was glad it lasted 2 days only. Thanks so much.
• Peoria, Arizona
My mom and I were both flushed, I had a headache, my mom wasn't feeling well and we were like, "oh no..." and we didn't go anywhere near my grandma. The next day we were just fine, it was probably because of sudden stress we were dealing with, but it is good to just take precautions now because you just really never know!
@wolfgirl569 (48899)
• Marion, Ohio
17h
Other flus are going around too. Glad you feel better now