Yesterday's weather in review 1-14

@DocAndersen (54961)
Another one of those let's go for an end-of-day walk. I reached the long north-facing section of the walk just as the wind started to blow. Not a nice, pick the leaves up and move them to your neighbor's wind. But a suck the warmth out of you and freeze the air kind of cold north wind. yuck winter is coming how was the weather in your world?
AboutPressCopyrightContact usCreatorsAdvertiseDevelopersTermsPrivacyPolicy & SafetyHow YouTube worksTest new features© 2022 Google LLC
@DaddyEvil (67685)
19h
It was partly cloudy but warm-ish day here at 48F until late in the afternoon when it started to sprinkle and cool down. Around 9 pm it was raining slow but steady and the temp was still dropping... At 3 am, I got up to go to the restroom and decided to look outside. My front yard at 3 am. Photo is mine.
@DocAndersen (54961)
13h
ah mom E dropped some solid love on ya
@DaddyEvil (67685)
13h
@DocAndersen Yeah, she and I had a heart-to-heart talk last night. She assured me she loves me best.
@DocAndersen (54961)
13h
@DaddyEvil well we will find out around 8 pm tomorrow if in fact that is true
@CarolDM (167904)
• Nashville, Tennessee
13h
Sounds like a cold walk.
@DocAndersen (54961)
13h
it was so cold
@CarolDM (167904)
• Nashville, Tennessee
13h
@DocAndersen Brrr. Winter has arrived.
@DocAndersen (54961)
13h
@LindaOHio (81928)
14h
It was 33 and mostly cloudy. 64 days until spring. It was actually still light at 5:30 pm.
@DocAndersen (54961)
13h
i went for my walk today - it was cold, just cold
@LindaOHio (81928)
13h
@DocAndersen We were going to go to Red Lobster today; but I didn't feel like getting chilled. I hate the cold.
• Nairobi, Kenya
17h
We had rain this Saturday evening for the first time in January
@DocAndersen (54961)
13h
that is good - rain is very important!
• Nairobi, Kenya
5h
@FourWalls (38358)
18h
Well, it was a standard kind of day…. They ask me how I knew The blue sky was blue Ahhhhhhhhhh Of course said “I don’t know With clouds from head to toe You must realize Fog gets in your eyes
Smoke Gets In Your Eyes (Harbach-Kern) by The Platters, orchestra conducted by David CarrollChart-topping revival by Tony Williams and the group of the Jerom...
@DocAndersen (54961)
13h
no fog here, it would have frozen into a fog sheet
3h
No wind here but it is cold and will rain for a few more months. I love the rain.
12h
To me there are 2 very bad kinds of wind, one is like you're describing and the other is the hot sandy kind that can make the back of your legs sting if you're wearing shorts and gets into your ears, nose, mouth and eyes unless you cover them up.