New cleaning person coming tomorrow

All of my local people have stopped doing it so I legit went to Angi.com and looked up housecleaners. I found one available tomorrow in the morning. It is obviously going to be a stranger so I wanted to be here while they were going from room to room. I have 2 bedrooms here but I only want 1 of them cleaned. The other one just has books and boxes and the door shut all of the time. I just want a good cleaning of the spaces I spend time in. The charge was like $115 which is more than I've paid in the past but at this point I just don't care. I truly despise cleaning. I'll do laundry. I'll do dishes. I'll cook a gourmet meal. But I don't want to deal with vacuuming or mopping floors. So next week's tutoring $$ will go for the apartment cleaning. I am 100% fine with that.
Rosa is a lot cheaper but so is the money I have from retirement. I, like you, like to cook, do laundry and other things. But vaccuuing is not for me any longer.
@wolfgirl569 (53383)
• Marion, Ohio
I hate cleaning, but will keep doing
@FourWalls (42239)
Send them over to my place when they’re finished.
@MarieCoyle (4668)
I am amazed you found someone to come over on a Sunday. I hope she does a good job for you.
@kobesbuddy (148423)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I used to work hard to keep our home clean. Now, I don't bother as much, because it doesn't get very dirty. If we make a mess, I clean it up. The bathrooms, I keep them clean. The refrigerator, I wipe it out regularly. After using the stove, I clean it.
@kaylachan (32927)
That's a lot for a cleaning service. At least you can afford it.
@LindaOHio (91468)
We pay my husband's second cousin $20/hour; and she works for 3 hours twice a month. Too bad you can't find someone like that. How long does she clean for that amount? Good luck!
@Hytton03 (5367)
I hope they will do the job right. And give you satisfaction.