I'm excited for our new water dispenser

@averygirl72 (31608)
I already use a water dispenser in 2004 as our school office have it. When we go to Tagaytay the room we rent had a water dispenser. It's the first time my parents have a chance to use it. So they ask my siblings to buy one online. We order a Fujidenzo water dispenser free standing hot and cold water dispenser. It will arrive this week and I'm also excited. I can now enjoy cold water any time I want. I don't also have to wait if I want a hot water for my coffee. Do you have a water dispenser at home?
No, I keep the water in the refrigerator and it takes no time to heat water if I need hot water.
@averygirl72 (31608)
Our electric kettle is not working now and we always have to buy ice if we want cold water so this dispenser will be helpful
@averygirl72 I understand, it is convenient for you. My brother as the same as @JudyEv.
@averygirl72 (31608)
@LadyDuck I used it now. I'm glad the water is not too cold. I can use it tomorrow for my coffee
• Rockingham, Australia
There is a built-in water dispenser in our fridge. It will give ice-cubes, crushed ice or just cold water.
@averygirl72 (31608)
Crushed ice? That is cool. Can I see how it looks like?
• Rockingham, Australia
@averygirl72 There isn't much to see and it too late tonight to take a photo of it. It's just a little spout set into the door of the fridge. You push the sensor to whatever you want, put the glass under the spout and it spews out whatever you want.
@averygirl72 (31608)
@JudyEv Okay that sounds great. What brand of fridge is that?
@rsa101 (34384)
We don't have one since we utilize the one with the faucet built into the container. Putting that enormous bottle upside down every time it has to be changed is a bit of a pain. We also believe that we only need to keep cold water in the refrigerator and heat hot water with our electric kettle. These kind of dispensers would be quite useful in workplaces because most offices do not have a functional refrigerator, thus cold and hot water would be required.
@averygirl72 (31608)
It arrived today. Hope to use it tomorrow
@rsa101 (34384)
@averygirl72 Goodluck on that one hope you enjoy it.
@averygirl72 (31608)
@rsa101 I'm worried that using it will be very costly in electric bill
@Adie04 (12738)
Last time, my brother brought home a water dispenser because he won that at a lucky draw. Well, unfortunately our mom don't like it.
@averygirl72 (31608)
It arrive today unfortunately the water is not yet delivered
@Adie04 (12738)
@averygirl72 Hopefully the water will be delivered soon.
@averygirl72 (31608)
@Adie04 Yes it came last night. We use it already
@Beestring (755)
No, I don't have water dispenser at home. I don't drink tap water. It's not safe. I use an electric kettle to boil the water.
@averygirl72 (31608)
We have electric kettle too but not working anymore
@averygirl72 So you decided to use a water dispenser instead, right? It's even more convenient.
@averygirl72 (31608)
@Beestring Yes more convenient
@Deepizzaguy (67180)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
In my former residence my relatives and myself used to have a water dispenser since there was more room available there.
@averygirl72 (31608)
I see
@Deepizzaguy (67180)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@brokenbee (10562)
We used to have one but I think we stopped using it because of high energy consumption of these types of appliances with cooling and heating functions.. and it is also hard to refill it because we have to carry that big gallon of water and put it upside down, which we can't do it all alone.
@averygirl72 (31608)
Really it is high in electric consumption. We will find out in our next electric bill. Yes carrying the gallon of water is hard to do
@JESSY3236 (16262)
No. But I bought a electric tea kettle so I boil water for my tea. I love it. My uncle had a tea kettle, but it doesn't whistle so it was hard to figure out when it was at the right temperature. This new kettle has a color coded temperature range.
@averygirl72 (31608)
We have an electric kettle too but is not working now. That kettle sounds good as it has color coded temperature range
@louievill (28949)
We had one many years ago, that thing consumes a lot of energy especially the heater and the small compressor motor. We are just using a power efficient inverter type fridge for cold water and ice and an induction stove that is also very power efficient and boils a cup of water in seconds and a pot for a few minutes. I hope that model does not consume a lot of energy.
@averygirl72 (31608)
Oh no we have no idea that it consumes a lot of energy. Our electric bill doubles up because of using aircon so our bill will be higher for sure. There's nothing we can do now it already arrive last night
@wolfgirl569 (55681)
• Marion, Ohio
I have well water and like it. If I want it cold I let the water run a minute. If hot I pop it in the microwave.
@averygirl72 (31608)
Oh I see
@Janet357 (76425)
Yes we have but we don't use it.
@averygirl72 (31608)
I think it will be very useful to us
@Nakitakona (48985)
Nope. That's good you will get one. It's too convenient