Mini washing machine has arrived

My sister ordered a mini washing machine online and it was delivered yesterday afternoon. She was not here because she is working at that time in the office. Its so cute to be honest. She bought it because she needed to do laundry at her apartment. Since she works as a company nurse, she will just wash little clothes and uniforms , she is wearing the company's scrub suit. She will just bring it to her apartment when she gets home this week on her day off. We already tested the machine and it was good . It also has a spin dryer. I uploaded the photo and you can see that it was just the size of our trash can thats how small and cute it is. Do you have amazing buys too online? This for me is one of the amazing buys.
Where does the water go in and out?
@m_audrey6788 (58561)
It look so cute. It is really good to have something like that if you work as a nurse. I`m just wondering why the hospital don`t provide uniforms that they will remove when they get out of work and let it washed there.
This is cute I am sure it is perfect to wash small stuff.
• Rockingham, Australia
That would be ideal for apartments and for small items.
@moonandstars (60737)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
can't believe it.
@Beestring (3491)
Yeah, it is cute. But it's so mini and I'm just wondering if it will remain stable when it does the spin dry.
• Chengdu, China
That's a good question,I'm wondering too.But I think there must be a way to avoid it or make it stable.
Very small, should be good for doing small personal items.
So tiny
• Peoria, Arizona
It is so cute! I have always thought those little mini washing machines were so cute and handy too, since you don't have to waste so much water just for cleaning a few clothes.
• Chengdu, China
I know it ,It's useful to wash little clothes.