I think I'm not doing enough

@averygirl72 (34828)
I think it's my fault. I have to power to make my life miserable or successful. What I think now is that I should do my best to have a good life every minute. I depend on God to make my life the best but it seems God is not available all the time. I need to stand up on my own and do my best everyday to lead a good life. I promise starting today I will do my best to lead a good life. It depends on me not on God. I have the power to uplift my life.
@Adie04 (15220)
Sometimes, we have a bad day too. I have a bad week, sometimes a bad month too. But all I do is chat with some of my good friends, take a rest or sleep, and start all over again. You can do it! I'll be rooting for you too.
@averygirl72 (34828)
You know I'm very religious but for now I think the goodness of my life is 80% depends on my ability and only 20% depends on God's help
@averygirl72 (34828)
@Adie04 What do you mean rooting for you?
@Adie04 (15220)
@averygirl72 Well, whatever it is, I am rooting for you
@Beestring (9725)
Yes, a positive mindset is important.
@averygirl72 (34828)
Do my very best and God will do the rest
@cacay1 (79528)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@payout (3794)
You're right saying that we have the power to make our lives miserable or successful. It's a LAW called: reaping and sowing, cause and effect it's unavoidable and applies to us all. God is always available to guide us if we're willing to listen and act on it. This law of sowing and reaping was designed by God himself. He (God) can't violate our freewill. It's a law of delegation, where God says everything you see around you is under your control. (domain) You can stand up on your own, you can do whatever is in your heart desire to do. Continue to say day and night that you can do all things with God. This body we're in just simply gives us legal access here on this earth. Once we're out of this body we step into the spirit. Then our assignment is done. So make it count, run your race. We have one shot to leave a mark on this earth. Give it your all, don't be afraid just do it! With God, we can't lose! :) I'll be here cheering you on!
@averygirl72 (34828)
I believe in sowing and reaping that's why I want to do a lot of good things for God so I can reap his blessings
I don't plan to be religious in any way shape or form. I am a believer and that is all that matters. I still count on myself to get things done because if I don't I will be in trouble. You made the right choice.
@averygirl72 (34828)
I have tried both to be religious and not religious but my life is still a mess. So I should learn to stand up on my own depend on my abilities but we need to please God. I've tried God but still I feel I'm a big loser in life so now I will depend more on myself and solve my life on my own
@averygirl72 I can bet you will see some awesome changes in your life if you do just as you said.
@averygirl72 (34828)
@sharon6345 I need to do my best because I may not know it I'm not yet giving my best in all that I do that's why my life is not awesome. Then I blame God. I should blame myself
@cacay1 (79528)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Haven't you lived in a good life? . Life is what we make it.
@sjvg1976 (38634)
Yes, it is. So we should work hard to make life good.
@sjvg1976 (38634)
@cacay1 (79528)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@sjvg1976, agree 100 %.
@cool83 (4428)
• Sri Lanka
Woow , you have good positive thinking , it is good thing to have , Well if you are living according to your religion , God will protect every time , Don`t you believe that thing
@averygirl72 (34828)
I have to do my best if I want life to get better not wait for a miracle
@averygirl72 (34828)
@cool83 Different subjects
@cool83 (4428)
• Sri Lanka
@averygirl72 Seems to be you have grate mind set , Which subject you are teaching ?
@m_audrey6788 (58201)
God will help you if you help yourself. Always, think positive and do the best you can
@averygirl72 Glad to know that
@averygirl72 (34828)
Thank you. Yes if God sees me that I'm helping myself He will be happy. I have to try my best to be a positive person
@sjvg1976 (38634)
You took the right decision. God won't help you unless you help yourself. It's good to be religious but always depending on God and thinking that God will do things for you, is not good.
@averygirl72 (34828)
Always depending on God but not doing my best will not work. I should do my best in this life not waiting for what God will do but I should do my part
I sometimes feel this way. That's why I need to push myself to work harder lately.
@averygirl72 (34828)
I need to push myself to do my best all the time and best life will come to me
@wolfgirl569 (69774)
• Marion, Ohio
I am not religious but was raised Baptist. Because of that I know the bible says that god helps those who help themselves. So you should not expect him to do it all.
@averygirl72 (34828)
Waiting on God takes time. I have to act now on my own and take action if I want my life to change
• Rockingham, Australia
We are responsible for our own lives really. It's good to have a spiritual base but it's up to us to make the most of our lives.
@averygirl72 (34828)
I think I'm not responsible in my life. I need to be reminded that I have to do my best if I want best in life too
@Shiva49 (25466)
I take a view to do my best and leave the rest to God. So I take primary responsibility for my actions or inaction.
@averygirl72 (34828)
Yeah like the saying do your best first and God will take care of the rest
@akanetuk (2015)
Everything depends on you, you direct your life according to the decisions you take daily.
@averygirl72 (34828)
It really depends on how well we do in life how our life will succeed
@jayvhie (22)
• Naga City, Philippines
Sometimes we don't have any control in life. At Least do the things that you think is right and be happy on what you've done. Don't hesitate too much and please do not live your life with regrets and full of what ifs, it's draining
@averygirl72 (34828)
We have control but not all the time