What’s The Plan For Weekend?

@BabeSays (6582)
Mauritius
Weekend is almost here…for Saturday my husband and planned to visit his sister if he feels better. Otherwise we planned a movie night. Weekend used to be very exciting before this virus changed everything. Nowadays it’s working hard just to pay the bills and to get groceries. Few years back we were able to go out watch movie or go on a date but since everything is so expensive nowadays it’s mostly home. But what’s more important is being with him. No matter where we are, we’d always enjoy each other’s company. What’s your plan for the weekend?
@luisga814 (4367)
• Quezon City, Philippines
Enjoy your weekend. It's already Saturday in my end. 5:41am to be exact. I'm just done with my night work shift. As of the moment, I have no plans yet. After my breakfast, I'll take a short nap first before thinking what to do for weekend.
@BabeSays (6582)
• Mauritius
Here too is 2.17am. Do get some rest then when you wake up you can plan what to do. Have a nice weekend and enjoy yourself
@luisga814 (4367)
• Quezon City, Philippines
@BabeSays it's already 5:44pm. I almost sleep all day. I just woke at 11:30am to take my lunch and sleep again. I'm too tired for the whole week of working. So, I sleep all day on Saturday.
@BabeSays (6582)
• Mauritius
@luisga814 That’s good to get well rested.
@DaddyEvil (86711)
We're homebodies since the pandemic started. We only leave the house to go to the grocery store or to go to doctor appointments. She's usually on her computer and I'm normally on mine, or reading books on my phone. Nothing exciting ever goes on here.
@BabeSays (6582)
• Mauritius
34m
That’s good. Being safe should be the number one priority. My hubby and I do the same. It’s only to get groceries or doctors appointments.
@DaddyEvil (86711)
30m
@BabeSays It kind of sounds like we're all boring people.
@moonandstars (60456)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
lunch with my sister today and i was at pool yesterday, a very good weekend.
@BabeSays (6582)
• Mauritius
That’s wonderful. Enjoy your day have fun
@RubyHawk (66602)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I have no special plans. Be happy that you have each other.
@Deepizzaguy (69247)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
My plan for the weekend is to stay at home working on sharing good news stories, doing surveys and writing some fan fictions on Archive Of Our Own on Sunday.
@Aiana18 (628)
• Belo Horizonte, Brazil
My mother and I plan to go to church on Sunday. Our city is very peaceful. I hope it all works out.
Prices are getting up it's hard to have money left after we paid all our bills. We are staying at home.
@Ronrybs (15886)
• London, England
I think this will be a good weekend for drinking tea and catching up on TV programmes... and start my next video!
It will be in the 90's here so we will just stay home.