I Was Baking Again!

Good, mocha cake
@thelme55 (76109)
Germany
I got a cake order last Monday for a 20th birthday celebration today. I was glad that I still had time to buy some of the ingredients and had time for baking. I was also glad that the weather was no longer hot or else I wouldn’t bake. So, it was comfortable baking and decorating the cake in the kitchen. I made moist chocolate mocha cake (photo). The first time I made a mocha cake. I couldn’t let my hubby tried the mocha icing as he doesn’t like coffee. You see, he is my „Guinea pig“ when it comes to testing what I cook or bake. The mocha cake was very much liked by the celebrant and the guests. I think I will get a few orders this coming weeks before Christmas. I still have mocha icing leftover and so I was thinking of baking a small mocha cake tomorrow and bring it with me to the Netherlands on Saturday. Have you tried mocha cake? Do you like it? The week is almost over again. I hope you have a great time there where you are. Thank you for reading.
Your cake looks so professional Usually I make chocolate home and I haven't tried to make mocha cake yet.
@thelme55 (76109)
Thank you very much @youless. I am not a professional baker but I love baking. They said (the celebrant and the guests) said that it was so delicious. I am happy that they like the cake.
@CarolDM (192258)
I have never made a mocha cake but they are delicious. Yours always look beautiful and good. Makes me want to bake reading your post.
@thelme55 (76109)
Thank you @CarolDM. Did you bake a cake yesterday? I am baking now for bringing it with me to my sister.
@thelme55 (76109)
@CarolDM What cake do you want to bake?
@CarolDM (192258)
@thelme55 I did not bake yesterday. But soon I will.
@FayeHazel (39270)
What a lovely looking table and food :-)
@thelme55 (76109)
Thank you @FayeHazel. It was indeed
@Rashnag (28842)
• Surat, India
Looks so yummy. I am craving for it. I haven't tasted mocha cake yet. Glad to know that weather is good and hope you get many more cake orders as you are best at it. Have a good day. Take care
@thelme55 (76109)
Thank you @Rashnag. I declined to make 30 pieces of muffins. Take care of yourself, too.
@Rashnag (28842)
• Surat, India
@thelme55 ok dear. Have a good day. Take care
Your mocha cake looks really good!
@thelme55 (76109)
Thank you @freelancermariagrace. It was.
@MrDenata (2555)
Wow, looks so delicious, maybe i have tried that, and i like it ( i like most of the cake) . Yes, i have a great time here Thelma, thank you
@thelme55 (76109)
Thank you @MrDenata. You are welcome. Have a nice day/evening.
Hmm I feel like I’ve had mocha cake and it was a bit like a coffee flavor? The cake in the photo looks so yummy!
They all look wonderful.
Yes, I had mocha cake before and loved it.
@1creekgirl (33613)
I'm sure your cake was delicious.
@thelme55 (76109)
Yes, it was delicious @1creekgirl. Thank you.
@nela13 (51628)
• Portugal
Your cake looks divine, I believe it is also delicious.
@thelme55 (76109)
Yes, it is yummy. Thank you @nela13.
@LindaOHio (103680)
I probably have had mocha cake. I like just about any kind of cake. Yours looks beautiful.
@moonandstars (62335)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
l am also not a fan of a coffee but i like tiramisu cake so, not making sense i am glad you're baking. photo is amazing
@Beestring (5667)
Love mocha cake. Yours looks delicious.
@averygirl72 (33373)
It is my dream to make a cake myself. I'm not sure if I have a talent. I love mocha flavored cakes
@RebeccasFarm (73897)
I must come and eat all you bake Thelma
@sol_cee (32530)
Oh wow I can sew pancit bihon?
• Rockingham, Australia
I love mocha cake AND icing. I'm sure your friends in the Netherlands will enjoy it.
@RubyHawk (70993)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I’m not sure. Is it chocolate cake? I like chocolate
@aninditasen (9226)
• Raurkela, India
I have never tried mocha cake but if you put coffee in it I can't take it as my doctor has restricted me to take coffee.