We Are In Grave Danger

@porwest (58603)
For all the abuse we have had to endure over the past 6-years from the Trump haters and for all the widespread focus on Trump and all of his so-called fumbles and bumbles and legal issues, I have said time and time again that there is a clear reason that we have to endure it. Because to have to focus on what is going on in the Biden administration is something the left and the left wing media does not want the American people to see. The president was literally lost on the stage at the UN. Lost! As he is being praised for "outstanding leadership," when he can't even find his way off a stage he walked onto minutes ago. Not to mention the bumbling and mumbling during his speech that I am sure had interpreters working overtime trying to make sense of it all. I am sorry. But to say we are better or safer or stronger or whatever other word you want to use to describe the state of our country today—is absolute madness.
Your browser isn’t supported anymore. Update it to get the best YouTube experience and our latest features. Learn moreRemind me later
@CarolDM (192798)
It was humiliating. And too hard to watch to be honest. Can you imagine just how weak we look now, even worse than before. And I didn't think that was possible. You could not even understand his words. Not the first time. But being on the big stage in the UN was worse than ever.
@CarolDM (192798)
@NJChicaa You can talk all day about Trump. I can do the same about Biden. But I have better ways to spend my time.
@CarolDM I'm just responding to your reply. I talk about lots of things. Trump just gives lots of information to discuss.
@CarolDM (192798)
@NJChicaa There is just as much to say about Biden but it never gets said. He stumbles and fumbles and forgets where he is, etc etc etc. Like I said I have other things I enjoy in life than to talk politics.
@moffittjc (107542)
• Gainesville, Florida
Ok good, I wasn’t the only one who was completely embarrassed by what I saw.
@moffittjc (107542)
• Gainesville, Florida
@porwest I think many nations have already realized that they can no longer depend on us.
@porwest (58603)
What I am having a difficult time understanding is the lack of concern for the nation by the other side in light of it. This is getting serious and I think anyone, left or right, should be concerned for the state of our nation, and what our enemies may be thinking right now if the perception is that the U.S. may be without a leader.
@kaylachan (37488)
And of course no one's willing to talk about it. Somehow I feel his admin staff are the ones in charge, and he's just the face. I wonder if he'll make it a single term.
@kaylachan (37488)
@porwest I can understand how you feel. He should never have won. They seriously need to have younger, smarter, more educated people in the chair. However, since when has education become a priority in this country?
Why do I suddenly hear that song Eve of Destruction
How many times has he been on that stage? It is familiar to him? What about this? When Trump literally exited Air Force One and then walked away from the car waiting for him right in front of him?
@porwest If I was in a place I hadn't been before then I might be confused how to exit. What serious health issues do you think Biden has? As far as I can tell he is active, biking, and can walk from point A to point B without a golf cart. I'm not giving him a pass. I am asking if he knew his surroundings and exactly where to go.
@porwest (58603)
@NJChicaa Did you SEE the video? He was not just confused. He was completely lost as to where he even was. In fact, it ALMOST appeared as though he was having a stroke. Completely disoriented. There is a difference between exiting the wrong direction and realizing it like Bush Jr. did once and being simply entirely lost. This should concern every single American watching this as our president, standing on the world stage, is showing all of our enemies that the United States has NO LEADER.
@porwest (58603)
Who cares? We are talking about Biden, and not only that, serious health issues that could potentially jeopardize the security of our nation. I am tired of this nonsense. Quit giving Joe Biden a pass. This is serious business. You are actually going to sit there and DEFEND this? Unbelievable.
@LindaOHio (104159)
I think it's a shame that Biden is in this condition. He never should have run for President.
@LindaOHio (104159)
@porwest I don't like Kamala either. I still plan on running in 2024.
@porwest (58603)
Part of the problem for me, and it is okay if we disagree—IF he was duly elected—is that the American people were aware of the possibility of his condition and did not take that into consideration at the polls, and neither did the democrat party responsibly pick their nominee. At the same time, considering his age and potential health issues, picking Kamala Harris was also a very bad decision as she is completely unqualified to become president. The fact that this happened on the world stage, for all the world to see, is not just embarrassing, it is frightening. When the free world has no visible leader, the free world becomes vulnerable to attack. At the same time, Trump should not be carrying the news feed. Biden should be. He is the much bigger story here. The fact that the media also ignores this truth is very alarming.