Back to Modelling Career

By Neil
@Neil43 (1651)
I just recently had a portfolio taken for re-application for my modelling career for a modelling company based in Thailand. It is just an extra work and extra money for me. I was reinstated for their upcoming launch on undies projects. I hope I get included for their next big project. By the way, I did not tell my boyfriend yet. I don't know though if he accepts and approves of it. What are your thoughts, guys?
@DaddyEvil (95655)
I hope you do well and enjoy the work. Good luck! If your boyfriend is the jealous type, I doubt that he'll approve of you modeling. (I hope I'm mistaken.)
@MrDenata (2914)
Morning, DE. Busy today? I cant sleep, so tired today, i take my daughter to her doctor (regular check-up) but the que line is sooooooo long, i have to wait for 3 hours (i called first and i asked about the doctor's schedule and the nurse said "its on time" but the doctor is being late for 2 hours
@DaddyEvil (95655)
@MrDenata Good evening, Angel. I'm normally asleep right now but the phone keeps ringing and waking me up. Crap! I'd hate waiting that long for an appointment! I'm sorry you have to do that!
@MrDenata (2914)
@DaddyEvil i know right? i went to the doctor at 3.30 PM because the nurse said 4 PM ontime. But the doctor come at 6 PM and still waiting for the next 1 hour. Back home at 9 PM after finish Dinner in restaurant nearby. Its a longgggggg day. So tired but cant sleep. OMG, am so sorry if bothering your bedtime
@sjvg1976 (37814)
I don't think your boyfriend will say anything about it. It's your wish and your decision. I don't find anything bad in it.
@sjvg1976 (37814)
@MrDenata No it's 9:30 pm here. I haven't done the dinner yet.
@MrDenata (2914)
Sanjeev, not sleep yet?
@MrDenata (2914)
@sjvg1976 its 10:50 PM here, still cant sleep . What? What times you usually do your dinner? Its too late for dinner right?
@kaylachan (37488)
I say congrats on getting back into it.
@kaylachan (37488)
@Neil43 You're welcome
@Neil43 (1651)
Thank you very much.
@arunima25 (75965)
• Bangalore, India
Good luck with your big project.. It's a big opportunity and I hope that your boyfriend is equally delighted. It would be good if he understands and supports you.
@arunima25 (75965)
• Bangalore, India
@Neil43 Did you share it with him? What was his reaction? I am curious to know
@Neil43 (1651)
Yes. I think so.
@MrDenata (2914)
Neil, goodluck with your big project
@Neil43 (1651)
Thank you.
@MrDenata (2914)
@Neil43 youre welcome
@Beestring (5900)
Wishing you success with your modelling career. Hope you get the support of your boyfriend.
@RebeccasFarm (74147)
Good luck hope boyfriend wont be mad. I did some modelling too when I was young in my 20s and my boyfriend got mad.
@Neil43 (1651)
Really? OMG! But why did he get mad?
@choijungeun (2099)
• Hangzhou, China
That's a good news,you shall chase your own dream.Surely,if you concern about your boyfriend,you can chat with him.I believe he'll understand you
@Neil43 (1651)
I hope so.
I think it's not important what 'we' think. This is a problem between you and your boyfriend.