Closer on Netflix

Israel
This is a movie with Julia Roberts and she plays Ana a photographic and Jude Law who is an Journalist and Alice playced by Natalie Portman who is a stripper. Sometimes you come across movies that are not that great. I wanted to do this review. I am watching this twice by accident. I watched it for the first time yesterday and decided to watch it again today to see if I see something different. I got the same effects twice and it is an ok movie. Maybe some have seen this movie and liked it but I really do not like it. I wanted to see it again to see if I would like it but I am getting the same effect from it the 2nd time. I love Julia Roberts movies but this one I really do not like and do not know why. Maybe there are those that may like it so if you can check it out.
I like Julia Roberts and would probably have to watch this movie before I could give an opinion. Some movies look and sound good but turn out not to be that good
• Israel
@Marilynda1225 That is very true what you said. I really did not like this movie but watched most of it once and all of it a 2nd time. I wanted to get back to where I was but it started the 2nd time by accident at the beginning so watched it all the way through this time. I wanted Slumberland after and that was ok. There were parts that were kind of cute in it but did not like it that much. I watched an Eddie Murphy movie after but not sure I liked it. I wanted to do a review on Closer because not all the movies I watch I like. I like Julia Roberts too but did not really like this. You may like it. I said that because not everyone has the same taste in shows or movies.
Thanks for the warning.
• Israel
@Tampa_girl7 You are welcome but you may or may not like it. Not everyone has the same taste is why I said that you may or may not like it.
@RebeccasFarm (78252)
I would love this one thanks for the lovely review Hanni.
• Israel
@RebeccasFarm I am glad you liked my review and I really do not think I said much in it. I hope you do like it.
• Rockingham, Australia
I've mostly liked Julia Roberts in any films I've seen of hers.
@dya80dya (27452)
I haven't seen it.
• Israel
@dya80dya Maybe you want to check it out and see if you like it or not. You can always go out of it and go on to something you find you like.