Wednesday Morning

@wolfgirl569 (65513)
Marion, Ohio
And no plans to do anything right away. It will be another kitchen cleaning day when I do get started. I am hoping to do the fridge and drawers today. If those go fast maybe even start washing the cabinet doors down. We have a dry stretch right now so maybe the dogs wont be throwing mud all over when they come in. I want to vacuum the family room tonight as I am thinking I will get the Christmas trees out tomorrow. I wont decorate them yet while I wait for Sh ithead cat to investigate them. He was good with the ones I set up for Halloween. But they were not full sized like my big tree is. Hope you have a good day.
@DaddyEvil (104051)
I didn't debone the turkey yesterday so I still need to do that. Everything else in the kitchen is done. Pretty needs to mop the kitchen floor. It's at 55F outside at 1:30 pm and sprinkling. I'm glad the rain waited until there was no chance of snow. But, the forecast shows rain for the next three days with the possibility of the temp dropping overnight into the twenties tomorrow. I hope it's wrong. Enjoy the rest of your day.
@wolfgirl569 (65513)
• Marion, Ohio
Didnt finish your chores then. Bab boy. We might get rain Friday. We got to 59 today. I just wore my sweatshirt and pj pants when I went outside.
@DaddyEvil (104051)
@wolfgirl569 It's still sprinkling outside. I just ran the trash out because it had the turkey carcass in it. He's all deboned and we both had some of him for "lunch" at 6 pm. There are two Tupperware bowls full of turkey in the fridge. One of them is slices of meat and the other is pieces and parts that will go into scrambled eggs or into noodle dishes. It's still 54F outside.
@wolfgirl569 (65513)
• Marion, Ohio
@DaddyEvil We are down to 35. About time you got that turkey done
@CarolDM (199220)
Laundry is almost done. That is about it for me today. Other than feeding and watering the birds. I see the crows in the bird bath. Geez, all of the water is gone now.
@wolfgirl569 (65513)
• Marion, Ohio
Crows will do that
@CarolDM (199220)
@wolfgirl569 They are very smart but too big for the deck feeder and bird bath.
@wolfgirl569 (65513)
• Marion, Ohio
@CarolDM I love them. Wish I seen more here but they stay away from the barn cats
Looks like plenty of house keeping is on the cards.
@wolfgirl569 (65513)
• Marion, Ohio
It was. Most is done
• Walnut Creek, California
I don't have to work until this afternoon. One errand to run this morning. Heading out soon.
@wolfgirl569 (65513)
• Marion, Ohio
Hope the day went good
• Walnut Creek, California
@wolfgirl569 Both yesterday and today were what I call "productive."
• Rockingham, Australia
If Sh ithead climbed to the top of the antlers, he will probably climb to the top of the tree. I hope his weight isn't enough to topple it.
@wolfgirl569 (65513)
• Marion, Ohio
I am sure he is. Thats why I will not decorate at first.
@LindaOHio (109798)
Maybe we will get our tiny tree out this weekend.. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
@wolfgirl569 (65513)
• Marion, Ohio
I hope to do the outside this weekend while it is still nice out
@wolfgirl569 (65513)
• Marion, Ohio
@LindaOHio I was hoping it would go through next Saturday. But it looks warm enough that I will still go to the livestock auction.
@LindaOHio (109798)
@wolfgirl569 It will be nice until Thursday next week.
I went and mailed some more Christmas cards today and will make some more tonight and mail them in a few days.
@wolfgirl569 (65513)
• Marion, Ohio
I need to start filling mine out. Maybe tomorrow.
Wishing you a good evening and a very nice Thanksgiving day,