Happy Thanksgiving

Green Bay, Wisconsin
To all of you celebrating today, Happy Thanksgiving. Stay safe and enjoy family and friends. Today will be a busy day. I don't expect to be here much as I will be preparing dinner and watching Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I checked out the current price of the TV I have in the cart at Best Buy, and it's now under $300. With the gift cards I have, I will put out under $200 for it. That works for me. I also saw I can't pick it up tonight as my son thought, but tomorrow. I have everything ready for the new TV. For now, I'm going to go down to the community room and work out on the Bike before I start cooking. What are your plans for today? Will you be cooking, entertaining, or traveling to enjoy dinner with friends and family? Thanks for reading. The image is the lucky turkey not on the menu today.
@DaddyEvil (103229)
Happy Thanksgiving!
@DaddyEvil (103229)
@just4him We already had our smoked turkey dinner on Sunday. Will you be eating with your family?
@DaddyEvil Yes, along with his girlfriend and her family. I'm doing the cooking here and taking it there. I'm not doing all of it, only most of it.
Thank you. What are you doing to celebrate?
Happy Thanksgiving Valerie. Enjoy your time preparing the food that you will share with your family, and the time that you spend with them.
Thank you. It's looking like a wonderful day. I know your Thanksgiving was last month. I hope it was a good day for you too.
@just4him Thanks so much Valerie, it was a good day. Today is a going to be a wonderful day for you and for your family. Coming together-that is what these holidays allow us to do. As I look at the calendar I cannot believe that Christmas is just a month away.
@Juliaacv Yes, it is hard to believe. This year went fast, as usual. I know we say that every year.
@BarBaraPrz (39324)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I will be getting a quote for reshingling my roof.
@BarBaraPrz (39324)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@just4him It's cheaper than the first one I got but the good thing about it is that they can do it next week, not "in the spring" like the other company. And they have a nice blue color, too.
I hope it won't be too expensive.
@BarBaraPrz That's great!
@wolfgirl569 (65057)
• Marion, Ohio
Have a Happy Thanksgiving. Its just a normal day here.
@wolfgirl569 (65057)
• Marion, Ohio
@just4him That is always wonderful
@wolfgirl569 Thank you.
Thank you. It was perfect.
• Rockingham, Australia
That sounds a really good price for your TV.
My final price after the gift cards and cash on hand was $176. That's a deal!