Animal Gone Wild

Mylot, I saw on the news in Los Angeles a coyote attacked a little girl, and was trying to drag her off, she was hollering, which alerted her dad, and he chased it away. The girl had to get rabie shots, and they are looking for coyote. In another place, forgot the state, a little girl was on her porch, and was attacked by racoon. The mom heard her screaming, and came out and grabbed the racoon off of her, separated it from her daughter, and threw it in the yard. Wow, this is scary.
I don't dare live around that because no matter what cuteness they process. Anything with teeth you can control can become dangerous. So sad.
It was, you could see the coyote dragging her. Plus this was in Los Angeles. You know I am concerned I live in the woods.
@popciclecold That would be correct that is why you won't catch me walking even near one let alone living in one. Nope give me a noisy neighbor any day.
@Jenaisle (7370)
That's terrifying. I hope the girls are okay with no trauma. It's scary to be attacked in your home by animals. I often see pet alligators and lions being taken care of in the homes of caretakers, and it scares me to think what would happen when the natural instinct of these carnivorous animals are awakened.
A lot to think about. Scary.
They are ok.
@RebeccasFarm (84867)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Oh yes they are quite near here the coyotes. One has to be careful of children and small animals, they will try to get them. That child must have been terrified.
She was hollering, and that alerted her dad.
@wolfgirl569 (69415)
• Marion, Ohio
Wild animals can get too comfortable around people and lose their fear. Leaving food out for them is a bad thing for that reason. Not saying people in that area are doing that but I know of many that do. There is also the chance of them having rabies.
Yeah, they are looking for the coyote now.
That is beyond scary hearing about these little girls getting attacked by animals. They are lucky their parents were able to save them from being seriously hurt or killed.
It was horrible sight, and scary.
I won't trust any animal with teeth around little children.
I don't either, but after seeing that I sure won't..Poor kid. I felt so sorry for both of them.
That is really scary.
it happens when you live near wild animals And we have been invading their space for a long time.
• Rockingham, Australia
I wonder if the animals had rabies. Wild animals can be very dangerous if they lose their fear of humans.
The people are looking for the coyote. The girl had to get tested for rabies.
Why do these animals attack humans, are they hungry? Is it difficult in their habitat to find food to eat?
I think so. The coyote was dragging the little girl. She screamed and her dad came and got it off of her. This was in Los Angeles, a city.
@Charlesbronson They are.
@popciclecold Oh, God. Hope the little girl is okay.