There is a person on mylot who BLATANTLY copies and pastes everyones posts!!!

@mssnow (9493)
This person has over 700 posts and everyone that i have seen has been copied and pasted from someone else. I can not say their name because its against mylot rules but you can look at my discussion on "sausage in your eggs and milk in your tea. What i can't understand is why mylot continues to allow this. Its plagiarism. I think we all need to start reporting every post they make. They need to be stopped!!
@anne25penn (3310)
this is bad, most people like me try our best in order to come up with our own ideas to share in this forum. now if that persons' purpose is so that he/she can claim earnings by copying everyones' postings, shame on them! i havent even been paid yet and i dont do that because i want to earn from my ideas. these people should be banned from this community/ forum. i am so mad, it tells a lot about that person. cheating just to get a few dollars? man, that person must be sooo desparate.
@mssnow (9493)
I am mad to. Who knows they might have even copied one of your posts I know they copied one of mine. Thanks for your support :)
mssnow, i'll be very, very disappointed if someone did copy my entries and were paid by mylot. i have been here for four months and i havent made the $10 mark yet because i wanted each of my responses to be unique. i am checking now on my postings. i have never imagined that people can be so low just for a few dollars.
@mssnow (9493)
I think they may have stopped I can give you their name if you want to im me that way you can see if they responded to something you did.
@easy888 (10405)
Honestly I seldom see people copy and paste other;s replies, I think the quality of discussions are very high in mylot,but it is hard to avoid copy and paste as mylot cannot simply monitor the activities of all the members and their discussions, may be some of them can stay alive in mylot even they have 500 copy and paste replies.
@mssnow (9493)
well this person has been doing it a long time.
@subathra (3519)
Its quite shocking to hear this.two weeks before a mylotter a posted a similar topic mentioning the username of the person who has copied others and posted it as his own.Its something stealing others effort and making money out of it.I think you can complaint to mylot about that user so that they can take some action against him.
@mssnow (9493)
Yes it is shocking when they do that
@winterose (39897)
I cannot complain if I do not know who this person is.
@mssnow (9493)
Yeah i was exactly the same way till they copied and pasted one of my posts. Thats when I got involved lol.
Yes. It happens and it happens. Sick people are everywhere and they are becoming a menace to our myLot community. I always report when I see such situations, and would leave a comment for others to report as well.
@mssnow (9493)
Well, normally I would do the same thing , but this person has posted almost all of their posts as someone Else's . They copied and pasted them. If it were just one or two I wouldn't be as mad as I am now I would just report them and leave it at that. I have made it a mission to stop them.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. MyLot is a community and we should work together to keep our community free from copy and pasters. I can't understand their mentality. Why would anyone do this for a cent or two? Regardless of their reasons, we MUST report every instance we find. I'll go to the address you gave in a response and add my report. Thanks again.
@mssnow (9493)
Thank you cloud watcher. I actually have been monitoring their responses and I think they have stopped posting so something must have been done already.
That's sad to know. There is those kind of people here in mylot. And it seems like he doesn't care about it. I hope mylot will do something about this kind of person. Hope you'll still have a nice day Mssnow. (^^,)
@mssnow (9493)
thanks, :) It just makes me mad. They have ben reported numerous times and still doing it. I dont usually report something unless its a major thing. You have a nice day too :)
i haven't noticed...what do you mean exactly? They are copying and pasting questions, or peoples responses to the questions. Some people are so pathetic!
@mssnow (9493)
yes, well i reported it to mylot looks like the got rid of rhe post in my discussion. But the person has done it numerous times. I mean ech time they post its a copy and paste
@wolfie34 (26791)
Mmm, I've noticed this too and I'm pretty sure I know the person you are talking about, I've had two on my discussions in the last two days! We had a good period where cheating was very scarce, but now suddenly there's been quite a lot of going on, I will not hesitate in reporting people who blatantly copy and paste other people's responses and I also rely on my good friends to let me know when this has happened too!
@mssnow (9493)
yes, same with me Wolfie I had someone tell me about it. Thanks for helping out :)You are right about the person :)
@royal52gens (5380)
I will be watching. If I see the person doing this, then I will also report them. I agree that this not right. I will be checking your other posting and see if I can figure out who it is and then I will see if they have done this on any of my postings. Thank you for the heads up.
@lols189 (4797)
i never noticed this persons response in your discussion? i suppose you are right this person has copied and pasted things and yes i agree this is not right and this user should be banned from mylot altogether
@mssnow (9493)
There was only one that they responded too and yes i did notice. I think they are taken off now. I have not seen anymore activity from them since yesterday after I posted this.
@lols189 (4797)
it could possibly well be they are staying away from mylot for a few days? who knows? can you send me this users name by pm as i wanna check their profile out and have a look at their responses? because i dont know who this person is as i have not noticed anything. thanks
@mssnow (9493)
sure one sec
@greengal (4286)
You can definitely mention the user's name if it is a cheater. I've done it before and my discussions weren't deleted in fact the cheater was well on his way out of mylot! Please report that person and bring it to users notice so more reports can be made. If all 700 are copy/paste then it will take more than just you and me to make reports. We need to spot where the user is copying responses from and then report it. If its from other responses on the same discussion then its a little easy to spot. Do report that user and you can write to mylot too about this user. They will look into it immediately! Mylot relies on users too to alert them on such cheaters.
@mssnow (9493)
I have reported them a number of times. i think they have stopped because i have not sen any more posts from them
@aprilgrl (4460)
I have noticed that. I agree they need to be stopped.