At what time do u wake up in morning?

@shiva529 (285)
India
January 22, 2009 1:48am CST
hi friends,i hate to wake up early in the morning..i usally get up 8'o clock in the morning and i sleep 2'o clock in night....in this way i plan my day..so friends share your views regarding this....
1 person likes this
12 responses
@njblair (230)
• China
7 Feb 09
Hi my friend!When I in the school,I usually wake up at seven am.However,during the holiday,I would like wake up after 10 am.Because I went to bed late.lol...Best wishes and happy mylotting!:)
@shiva529 (285)
• India
7 Feb 09
hi even i wake up early in the morning but after going to college i became lazy... thanks for the response.....
@shiva529 (285)
• India
7 Feb 09
sorry i didn't mentioned above i wake up early in school days.
@rya729 (22)
11 Feb 09
i go to bed at around 11Pm and get up around 8 but need to leave at 8:15 so i realy should wake up sooner :)
@shiva529 (285)
• India
12 Feb 09
hey you can wake up early by sleeping at 11pm in night....thanks for the response...
7 Feb 09
On a school day I get up at seven so that I have plenty of time to get the children ready and out the door. On a weekend I get up whenever I wake up. Normally that is about eight as the kids wake me up. But occasionally the children will amuse themselves for a while and let me have a lie in
@shiva529 (285)
• India
8 Feb 09
yeah i agree with your view even my mom wake up early in the morning to give lunch box to me...
@Porcospino (31366)
• Denmark
7 Feb 09
I don't like to get up early. I like staying up late at night and therefore I am always tired in the morning. My fiance says that it is hard to wake me up in the morning and I think that is true. He doesn't like to get up early, so when I have to wake him up it isn't easy either When we have an important appointment or something similar we usually help eachother get up on time and we have two alarmclocks instead of one...
@shiva529 (285)
• India
8 Feb 09
hmmm...it is good thing to helping each other to get up early ..in my case my sister helps me to get up... thanks for the response...
• United States
7 Feb 09
it really depends on the day. On the weekdays I am usually up by 7:30am, my girls have to get ready for the bus to get here to take them to school so most of the time during the week I am up at that time. Now on the weekends I sleep in most of the time. I get up anywhere between like 9am and like 12pm. It really depends on how late I was up the night before. Nice discussion and happy mylotting as well.
@shiva529 (285)
• India
8 Feb 09
well, it really depends on the time we slept at night to wake early in the morning... thanks for the response...
• India
10 Feb 09
well, there is fixed schedule for me,....it just depends on my mood and more importantly, the amount of work i have......depending on these, i sleep at the night, ranging from 5 hours to 10 hours...ha ha so, i cant give you the exact answer for "at what time do you wake up?"......last night i slept at 12 and woke up at 6 in the morning.......though, that not my routine....there are days when i woke up at 12 in the afternoon...:-)
@shiva529 (285)
• India
12 Feb 09
hmmm...that sounds good even i wake up depending on the hour i slept at night.. thanks for the response...
• Philippines
12 Feb 09
I hate wake up early too, luckily daughter used to wake up at 9:00 AM. So I still have more time to sleep, I've been sitting in front of my pc until 2:AM and I started surfing the net when my daughter get asleep.
• Philippines
22 Jan 09
thats OK. as long as you get enough sleep.
• Indonesia
22 Jan 09
I think it's no good if you sleep late, and wake not early. You must change your custom
• India
22 Jan 09
hmmm if i was allowed to sleep until i wish then i hope i would waking up every day at around 12
@tooincome (345)
• United States
22 Jan 09
i usually sleep at 12 or 1 am.. and i have to be up by 8am so i can get to work/school on time.
• India
7 Feb 09
In this matter ,we seem to be similar siva. I usually go to bed either at 1am or 2, and sets the alarm for 8oclock. Whether i get up at 8 or not is purely a matter of luck ,,,, just kidding... I think we need atleast 7hrs of sleep for clear thoughts. So no compromise on sleep.
@shiva529 (285)
• India
8 Feb 09
yeah surely we need 7 hours of good sleep..thanks for the response...
• India
22 Jan 09
i never lik to wake up early.......i can stay as late as i can but getting up early morning is really hard.......
@shiva529 (285)
• India
22 Jan 09
thanks deepu,smiley....i thought i was the only person to wake late in morning....