Do u use coconut while cooking?Do u make any special dish from coconut?

Kuwait
We indians use coconut more for cooking.I use it but where i stay there i wont get coconut so i will use coconut powder & coconut milk powder.We use it more spicy dishes & also we use it sweets. Do u also use coconut?
We Filipinos also use coconut for cooking and we make tasty and spicy food from it. we also use it for creating desserts and we use it for our skin and hair. Coconut works a lot of wonders and for sure, it is very versatile, too. Many things can be done with it and its not only for food. Coconut oil and milk is very useful for the skin and hair.
@Savvynlady (3686)
My mom use coconut milk in her rice and peas; and that is some real good eating there. One of my favorite dishes.
@lyndee22 (1211)
Yes we use coconut milk but not so often because my husband doesn't like the taste. I even use the milk in making maja con mais.
@butterfly39 (3907)
Yes the milk, we use it for some dishes and we love it so much.
No we dont use coconut in cooking.Do u use it?If yes then how does it tastes?
@tuffy999 (794)
yes we use coconut in some of our dishes. we use it with mixed veggies, chicken and even in making some desserts
@ackars (1942)
We use lots of coconuts for cooking.Infact almost all the dishes which are made at home will have some amount of coconut added to it in some or the other forms.
I am from India and belongs to kerala state.Our state is very famous for coconut and we use cocnut daily for making curries and other food items.