the disappearing community

@sandwedge (1341)
Malaysia
i am starting to see a trend in mylot ever since the low earnings issue started. i realize a lot of people joined, starts a few discussions and then disappears after about 10 responses/discussions. as for those who are already in mylot for a long time, some say they will quit once they reach their USD10.00 payout. with such a low earning, i cannot blame newbies to mylot for quitting after realizing that the earnings is pitiful and quit after seeing the measly daily earnings. as for the old timers, its a complete shame to give up when they are so close to the payout. is mylot going to end up like the dinosaurs? is this the case here? what do you think?
i don't know cause i did just join.so i hope that it stays aroubd so people can share experiances and life.
@sid556 (31006)
I think you will see things picking up...in fact I already am. A couple of us here went vocal and raised some awareness about the abusers amongst us that spoil it for all. I can't be sure but it is looking as if something was accomplished. lets hope so.
Well I am beginning to notice that too and sometimes I find mylot more and more mysterious. I do not know why our earnings here have become less and less. I cant also understand what is hard about explaining the earning system. The other sites state their system clearly but mylot want sit to stay as a mystery.