Do you still buy music? And if so where?

@sharone74 (4839)
I have found that I do not buy music anymore, and have not for years. I am a member of a few P2P filesharing networks and I download most of my music from there and then just burn it onto a disk. In fact since cd's came out the only ones I have ever purchased are blanks for burning my own mixes onto. I also listen to a lot of internet radio so that keeps me current on what's bumping right now, but I so much prefer to burn my own and listen to only what I want to listen to. Radio in general is getting so juvenile that it seems to exclude all of the population outside of the age group 10-25 years old.
@bimal10p (1220)
i buy audio cassettes and cds from music world outlets.. i do download musics but i have this collections of audio cassettes so i keep on buying.
I buy my music from Itunes. I used to do the P2P thing too but I stopped and started buying from Itunes so I can transfer it to my ipod.