Was Hilary's cry session a polical move?

Hilary's little cry session at the diner the other day was obviously planned. Has anybody noticed how her mood has become more gentle over the past few days? It was interesting how it all started from her public crying. It's interesting that she is claiming she did it solely because "the run for the white house is a tough one." However, do you see any of the other candidates bursting into tears? Hilary cried and now she has all of the women voters wrapped around her finger.
@4ftfingers (1314)
Is it a really good move to cry though, is what I'm wondering. She may get the female vote but I personally wouldn't want a President who publicly cries. It shows weakness and that's not very good for a country's image.
@irisheyes (4373)
Actually, the media here in Pennsylvania played it up very negatively implying that she was somehow too weak to be president but when I saw the clip, I thought she came across as very human and convincing. Obviously, the voters agreed with me. Wrapping women voters around her finger is what she has to do. This next election could very well be determined by whether or not women vote for the first ever viable female candidate!
@irisheyes (4373)
PS: Hillary is spelled with 2 l's.
If you have ever been a woman alone in a situation with all men,maybe a job and you were the only woman.You might cry too.She being the only woman in the race is going through a lot of sexism.you might have heard about about some of the sexism that is thrown her way.For example.At the New Hampshire primary there were some men in the crowd telling her that she needed to iron their shirts.A lot of woman when they look back on their life they can remember some sexism that happened to them.The other candidates are not going through sexism or they might cry too.What a tough lady to put herself through that.Things will never change about sexism until women change it.Men are not going to change their views of women until they are made to endure women in charge.I believe Hillary saying she teared up because" the run for the white house is a tough one ".
Parated2k,sexism isn't if you cry and get attention for it.Sexism is being put down or in some way harrassed because of your gender.
@ddzdvd (361)
i think everything hillary does publicly is calculated and rehearsed.it was like watching the wicked witch of the west crying when water was thrown on her-scary
@ddzdvd (361)
i think everything hillary does publicly is calculated and rehearsed