Can someone please give me help on mylot.

I need some inspiration! - f zs zd]rj az jz]drj zdrj
@xboxboy (5578)
I have been trying to get to that magical 1,000 posts for months now and have never reached it. Can someone please give me some guidence on the best way to hit 1,000?
@owlwings (39751)
• Cambridge, England
I am holding my breath for you. Does that help? One more little response and it won't be magical any more, LOL, just old hat. Then you will be shading your eyes for the 1,500 (like Mr Richard Whittington and his Cat).
• Pakistan
Every thing is possible in this world. You should give more time and concentration. If you can make 34 posts in a day of 24 hours. You can reach to your target destination with in 30 days of a month. I mean 34x30=1020. Though it is very difficult for busy people. But it is not impossible.
I'm working on it too. Seems there are not enough hours in the day to get there though.
@Sissygrl (10915)
You have reached the magic number? did you make a mess in your pants ? *giggleS* I congradulated you somewhere on mylot, in someones discussion, i dont remember where, but CONGRATS again!! YOU GO!! i like your kitty.
All I can say is congrats to you....... Wow, you've come a long way baby! :o)
@mummymo (23707)
yaaaay xbb you have a 1ooo posts now - you don't need help from anyone! xxxx
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
Well Mr. X, according to you, you write a lot of posts that are deleted. Stop that, you will go a long way, hehe, I see you have made it to 1000 already. Good going.
@novataylor (6572)
I am just a lowly 500 poster person, Xboxboy, I cannot even hope to rise up enough to consider giving one such as yourself anything resembling advice, oh great one. Bestow your majesty upon me, please, my king.
@aseretdd (13736)
Congratulations... i can see here that you don't need any guidance since you already reached that 1000th mark... now... the next milestone to eye is the 5000th mark... how long do you think it will take you to reach that?... i am close to my 2000th mark so in my case... i am giving myself another year to reach that milestone...
@sherrir101 (3670)
Respond to one my discussion and you've got it. I remember my 1,000 it seems so long ago. LOL
I am now waiting to see what your 1000 point will be from. happy posting to you.
@drannhh (15240)
Since you are already at 998 you don't need any guidance to reach the magic 1K as soon some more of your friends will be here an put you over the top. This will probably happen even before I finish typing this. Then what?