Frank Sinatra , how many younger people listen to him ???

@mrpippo (756)
i love old rock music the best ie: led zepplin, bob dylan ,neil young ,yes , kansas, hendrix , morrison etc ,but i also like to listen to Frank Sinatra at times ,how many of you younger my lotters ages 30 and younger like his music??
@surfette (674)
I love your collection and they are some of my favorites as well. I started out with the Beatles and Stones and never turned back. Have a weakness for the rock ballads and hair bands of the 80's as well. In answer to your question, my nephew in his mid 20's not only loves Frank Sinatra, but can sing "My Way" and you would swear that he was Frank. Sinatra was the rock idol in his younger days and had many "swooners" that screamed for him just like the rock stars of today.
@mrtimharry (1180)
Am 30 and prefer older music to modern day stuff. Have a lot of Beatles and Dylan records and CDs. Love all of the rat pack music as well, Sammy Davis Jr and Dean martin as well as Frank
@CarlHalling (3629)
I'm 2 old to answer too, but thought I would anyway...:o) I was raised on the musicians you mentioned, especially Hendrix and Zep and Yes, and before that of course, the Beatles and the Stones. But my parents adored Sinatra and other musicians from the Swing era, and I got to like it. I still do. I love Sinatra's voice; I think he's one of the, if not THE, greatest Popular song singers of all time. Frankie's still the Main Event! http://myspace.com/swingtette
@ciades (1624)
There are certain old rock musics and mellow that i like to hear with. But i dont know whos the singer or band. IF i like the music, i will. No certain name of bands or singers.