My daughter had her last day of pre-school last Friday..

@ersmommy1 (12600)
If she were still in school, today she would be in class. She is missing her teacher right now. I knew her teacher would be in the room all week this week shutting up for the summer. So I gave her a call. We arranged a short visit tomorrow morning. My daughter has made her a card. Has your child ever gotten attached to a teacher that was hard to say good bye to?
That is sweet. I gave my daughter's teacher a gift card on her last day. It seems nice to thank someone for taking care of my daughter.
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
My little sister who is 6(will be 7 June 1st)still misses her kindergarten teacher she talks about her all the time and if she sees her she goes nuts and runs and hugs her. I apologized the first time and and her old teacher just smiled told me not to worry that she enjoyed it that it made her day to see that she was well liked and is missed. She will still ocassionally sneak over during lunch to hug the teacher but her 1st grade teacher gets mad at her though. Thankfully she will be going into 2nd grade this August.
@lilybug (21148)
How sweet of her to make her teacher a card. No, my son has never gotten attached to a teacher before. He was always more than willing to go on summer vacation and get as far away from school as he could.
@luvstochat (6914)
My daughters last day of preschool is today she gets out at 11:30 she has had the same preschool teacher for 2 years since she started at 3 years old. She is going to miss her teacher terribly I hope she adjusts to haveing a new teacher next year for kindergarten.