What do you do when your spouse or sig other really annoys you?

United States
June 2, 2008 5:54pm CST
I don't know if it's me or him, but my hubby has been seriously annoying me lately. Just seems everything he does rubs me the wrong way. And it takes me forever to get over it. So what do you do when your partner keeps irritating you? What sorts of things do they do that irritate you? How do you get over it?
4 responses
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
21 Jun 08
teasing me is something that really annoys and destroy my day. i don't like to be teased, and my partner is such a teaser. when he did, i just take 10 deep breaths and go away from him for a while. i cry easily and so controlling my emotions is really such a hard thing for me to do. so instead of entertaining him, i just let his teases past.
@GreenMoo (11842)
5 Jun 08
I think everyone's partner irritates them sometimes, however beloved they are. Mine gets on my nerves when he gets out of bed on the wrong side and grumps at everything and everyone for no reason. Honestly, you'd think that his mislaying is socks was a cataclysmic event some mornings! I don't think there's much you can do though when those minor irritations pile up. Go out I suppose and leave them to it. I find grabbing the littlest and going to feed the animals together sometimes takes us far enough away for my blood pressure to resettle.
@momathome (476)
• Canada
3 Jun 08
My husband can really get to me and he knows this, I just try to ignore him until he stops. He likes to talk and sometimes I just want to hear silence. If he don't be quiet when I ask him that usually causes an argument. I just go sit at my computer in the other room he gets the picture after a while. He mostly askes twenty questions at a time and that is annoying.
3 Jun 08
I usually keep mum at that point of time .Later ,I use to tell him that plz dont do this coz it irretates me and when I will get irretate up to my limit of bearation,I will shout and missbehave with You which in turns will not be accepeted by you.