Vanity plates...can you figure out what this one means?

@spalladino (17924)
An earlier discussion about personalized license plates reminded me of one that stumped me for about an hour while sitting in traffic. I finally got it so lets see if you can. What do you think this vanity plate says? IMYY4U
@myklj999 (19978)
I'm just not getting it. Here's one for you: TENSNE 1
@spalladino (17924)
Would it be 'tennis anyone?" It took me a little bit so I hope that's it. I used to love playing the vanity tag game but I don't get to do it much anymore.
@myklj999 (19978)
You got it! I'd never have got the "I'm 2y's 4u"; it just kept going farther and farther over my head.
@only1shi (405)
i have absolutely no clue what this could mean. maybe its something personal for the person that has it.
@spalladino (17924)
Yep, it was. He thought he was 'too wise' for anyone else.
I got it. That is a cute one. Some of the vanity plates are pretty funny and some very clever.
yes I think it means I am then the two ys are too wise for you; I am too wise for you. wonder if the owner was a bit of a snob by any chance?