Is House A Real Doctor In Real Life?

Whenever I'm not caring for my baby or on the computer, I always try to grab a piece of the series "House" because, you know the man is darn "GOOD!"It's really interesting because you get to see everything from the brain to the inside of the stomach and then some, and they even tell you what's going on and why and how to fix the human body.I seen House on The Ellen show, he looks the same on Ellen's TV screen but he has a british accent. The man is British. Do you think he's a real doctor in real life? I hope so because I want to go see him.
@ShepherdSpy (8562)
• Omagh, Northern Ireland
If You like Hugh Laurie as "House",I don't know where you can go from there,as much of his work on British TV has been in Comedy Roles up to now! check out www.imdb.com for actor info,but offhand He's appeared in the "Blackadder" TV Series with Rowan Atkinson (Mr Bean,in another Life!)
• Omagh, Northern Ireland
"House" has been airing here in the UK on one of the US Show channels on Satellite TV..Since posting on this discussion,I haven't been able to watch it for some time this year as my dish's line of sight has been blocked by a big Chestnut tree in full leaf that wasn't when the installation was done..hopefully I'll have my signal back when the leaves fall again-and thanks for best response!
@guybrush (4660)
He's not a real doctor, he's a British actor called Hugh Laurie. He puts on an American accent to play House - but no, I'm afraid he doesn't have his own surgery where you can visit!