Relationship Storms

Arguments are a natural part of any kind of relationship. Whether its parent child, friend to friend or lover to lover. However, does an increase in arguments mean that the relationship is in trouble? There are clearly a difference between fuming yelling relationship storms and minor disagreeableness. Some result in splits and others result in moments of jokes, laughs and heart felt apologizes trivializing the arguments moment. What do these arguments mean? Are the unhealthy or natural? How do we make sure they don't develop into destructive behavior?
we should avoid to hurt others when we argue with them.don't develop argument into a fight.
@rsa101 (13337)
It just means that a relationship if a work in progress. That at some point in time in your loving relationship a friction may occur and its the love that will make things better or worse. It is up to us in the relationship whether we like to repair it or continue loving the person we are into.
@guybrush (4662)
Martin, I think some people rather enjoy a bit of arguing and it adds spice to their relationship. Some relationships seem to thrive on it, and it's quite 'normal' for those people. I think if the arguments are cruel and violent, then you are getting to the dangerous and destructive side and obviously something should be done about it, but a bit of friendly banter can often be part of what keeps a relationship going. My parents-in-law love to have little arguments with eachother and they've been happily married for over 50 years. I think it depends on the people concerned, and on the level of the arguments and the spirit in which it is given and taken!