Do you look down on people because of how they look, what they wear, etc?

I have never looked down on someone because of the way they looked, how they dressed, how they talked, how they walked, Nothing! I believe everyone should be able to express themselves in anyway they want at any age they want. If its a child i believe yes they need parents permission and if the parents give them permission i dont believe other people should look down on them. the only way i would speak my mind is if someone is letting there child do something dangerous. i would tell them i think thats dangerous and if they continue to allow it then so be it. they are the parents. Everyone raises there kids different and everyone allows there kids to do things others arent allowed to do. What are your feelings about this topic?
@syankee525 (6294)
i agree with you. i've been the kids other kids wused to looked down on, and be made fun of. due how i looked, and talked, i always tought my kids never to do that. if they did they get in trouble.. but these days more people how they dress or talk oh well. my big thing is respect..
@Wizzywig (7859)
I'm pretty much in agreement with you. As long as its not hurting anyone else I'm all for people being themselves and being able to do so without criticism, ridicule or threats.