On wearing shirts/t-shirts

@dhangski (3194)
Hello there my dear mylot friends. We all do wear t-shirts/shirts right? So I wanna know, how do you put on your shirts? What arm do you put first? Is it your right arm? your left? or you do both at the same time. Everytime I dress up, my right would always be the first. How about you? Care to tell me? Happy posting to all. HUGZ! [/b]dhang[b]
@jessieBee (1046)
• Trinidad And Tobago
I put on my shirts and T-shirt using my right hand first. I never use my left, don't know why but I'm just a costumed to using my right.
@dhangski (3194)
Thanks for sharing jessie. Me too, I never use my left and just like you, I don't really know why.
@neildc (17257)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
I have been 20 hours late in this discussion as the "respond to this discussion" says now. I can't remember or I don't take notice of which arm I put in first. I have to take a moment and I will try to find out now. I have to put this off first... Oh, there you go. I put the right hand first before the left hand. Now my head... KEEP SMILING = NEIL
@dhangski (3194)
Oh best, you always make me laugh. You really took off your shirt? hahaha. Thanks for doing that.
@checapricorn (16072)
I'll wear my left first then my right...Actually, I didn't recognize it after reading this post..I stopped and try to imagine how did I do it..LOL!
@dhangski (3194)
LOL friend, you really made me laugh. Actually, as I was dressing up after I took a bath this afternoon, that's the time that I recognized it too. That's why I thought of this post. LOL.
Hi dhangski, Yeah, its my right hand that goes first, maybe because i'm right-handed and my right legs goes in first when I wear my jeans. Lots of love and HUGZ Tamara
@dhangski (3194)
Thanks for sharing tamara. Happy postings!
hi dhangski, i am similar with you. i will put my right arm first. maybe i am wrong but i have ever heard that a man usually put his right arm first, and a woman put her left arm first. i don't know...
@dhangski (3194)
Thanks for sharing. Happy postings!
@vimaal (3365)
hi friend, i do both at the same time. because of my situations. take care have a nice day.
@Muelitz (1592)
T-Shirt - -
I don't have a particular way of putting on a t-shirt. I sometimes put my left arm and sometimes the right one first. But if I am in a hurry then that is different story. I will put the shirt on my head first and then the right and left arm simultaneously
@rosema (1145)
Hi dhangski, same with me, i used my right hand first then my left hand. maybe because we are right handed thats why we put our right hand first Thank you and have a wonderful day. keep smiling
@vanities (11351)
• Davao, Philippines
im a right handed so its obvious that its always my right that come first..that is after the neck outlinethen the left arm and stretch it downward i mean the body of the shirt..
When wearing tshirt, I usually put on my head first, then my two hands. On shirts, I put right arm first, I don't really notice this things, it's just a reflect of wearing things. I think I put my right arm first though.