So what do you do?

I wear many hats. I am a crafter, ceramist,photographer,writer,tax preparer,teddy bear maker I could go on but I think you get the picture. My days are usually very busy. I have two weeks in November that will be a nightmare cause I have orientation for my JOB as a tax preparer and then I am free from that till January 2nd as far as I know. Life gets chaotic but we survive.
@lilaclady (28245)
Yes I guess we all wear many hats when you think about it, I don't wear as many as I used to, since I got my computer, I used to be involved in many crafts but I prefer to just work on my computer now and do photography and help my musician friends, so I have a rather relaxed life now compared to what i used to have...
@kdhartford (1152)
I feel the same way, because I do so much stuff...I forget. I was talking to my wife, just now about what I'll do when I retire. We were talking about me not being happy, unless I am going 1000 mile an hour with my hair on fire... note: I don't really have hair.
• Lubbock, Texas
I'm much like you but I can't keep up the pace for very long at a time any more. I mostly do things that call for sitting. Beading, writing, many different kinds of crafts. I have a large yard that I could probably work in 2 or 3 hours a day and not keep it in tip top shape, but I have a hard time making myself get out when the weather's hot or windy, so I sit at my computer or my bead table. And then calls for soaps and or bead patterns slow down and I let everything come unraveled and I do nothing for a day or two.
My ceramics schedule is way out of whack I should be on a pour day, greenware fire kiln day then a finished ware fire kiln day but it is not happening right at all. And waiting on the kiln to cool drives me batty.
@GreenMoo (11842)
Hmmm .... how about Mum, cleaner, cook, first aider, teacher, facilitator, administrator, sales person, driver, gardener, builder ... and that's just for starters?