Do you blowdry your hair?

blow drying - you can really see the difference when you blow dry your hair... it will look shinier...
they say that if you blow dry your hair daily, it will damage your hair. but i am a witness that blow drying your hair really gives an amazing transformation to your hair. it will make your hair look shinier and free flowing... but actually, i don't really blow dry my hair everyday... i just do when i have to go on parties or anything special... i just can't find time to do this stuff... well, do you???
@zhaychel (610)
• United Arab Emirates
No, because I ponytail it immediately because its required in our workplace. But if I'm going to attend a special occasion or I'm going out on a date, I blowdry my hair so it will look neat and organize. I use electric fan more often to dry up my hair if I'm just in the house. ^^,
@EAStanley (2689)
I never blowdry my hair. :) But, my hair is really short. :) It pretty much air dries on its own. :)
@sudalunts (5527)
I do blow dry my hair. I have not seen any ill effects from blow drying. I do not blow dry it often, like you, I might blow dry my hair once every two weeks or so. I do not blow my hair while it is dripping wet, I will towel dry it, then let it air dry for a little while before I blow dry it. My hair does not come out dry or brittle after I am finished, plus I use a cream on my hair before I blow dry it.
I have to blow dry my hair or it'll be all frizzy. I do use a heat spray that supposedly makes the heat from the dryer less damagaing to your hair. I think Vidal Sassoon makes it. It's in a black bottle.