What does it takes to rich?

Nigeria
Do you know what it take to be rich? determination? hardwork? mindset? education? what really does it takes to be rich?
@Zezloler (497)
• United Arab Emirates
Probably a bit of everything? Just one aspect won't get you as far as really being considered rich in my opinion, although this sometimes happens as well. I guess it depends mostly on the type of person you are, your attitude, what talents you have, and if you know how to use them. If you're a great painter, for example, but don't show anyone your work and keep it concealed inside you, chances are you won't get discovered, famous, or rich. I think that all of the aspects you mentioned play a part if a person's aim is to become rich in life, especially hard work and determination. You won't get anywhere if you give up halfway or after a failure - you have to keep going. Overall, I think that it takes a lot of different things to be rich for different people. It varies greatly with character; there's no one formula we can use to generalize the entire population.
• Nigeria
If I may add, what about connection. The kind of people you interact with........
• New Zealand
As far as I am as concerned, education is not everything in life. If you ask me, I will say hard work. Hard work is what will bring you up in the life. I am seeing a lot of peoples here in my country, not even passed 5 th grade but are millionaires. Its because hard work. No matter what your profession is. If you work hard and learn the tips and tricks of that field, U will definitely come up. And coming to the mindset, its not enough if you just set a goal for yourself and not working hard into it. Its all bout hard work that brings you to to top of the world.
@zemlene (354)
it think its mainly with lots of hardwork on the things that you love to do and luck!
• Nigeria
How can you describe the word luck?
An equal percentage of all that you have listed is needed to become rich. The another important factor is luck. Luck must be on your side to get rich.
@cher913 (25890)
certainly not education. there are a ton of people throughout history that had very little education and became very wealthy. i think it is a mindset that makes one rich because they always find ways to make money, plus, making money is a lot of hard work and determination.