So Why Should Not Obama Be Treated The Same Way As Bush

@gewcew23 (8011)
Remember while George W. Bush was being inaugurated Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton protested the event. Remember the black caucus in the House refused to acknowledge Bush as President. Now they did not mind Bush signing their pork into law but that is a different topic all together. Remember the commander in thief comments, even though Al Gore was the man that was trying to steal the election. So now eight years have past and a new President has been elected. Why does not Obama deserve to be treated better than Bush? Let us remember what Barack Obama has said, descent is patriotic.
@spalladino (17925)
I don't see the same conflicts that were in place 8 years ago...dispite what the racist two posts above me believes. There may be folks who disagree with Obama on policy issues but as far as conflicts over the election itself...I think everyone in the country agreed that it was fair.
@suspenseful (40316)
I guess blacks or part blacks can get away with more then whites can. Of course Obama needs to be treated the same as Bush, but unfortunately if lets say, Billy Graham and Mike Huckabee said that they refused to acknowledge Obama as president, then the cry would be that the reason that they were not for Obama was because they were bigoted white men. So why is it that someone who happens to be part black can get everyone behind him even though once he becomes president he intends to take away the rights of the protection of the unborn, the rights for traditional marriage, the rights of America to stand against illegal immigration, etc.
@MntlWard (880)
Ok, go ahead and protest the inauguration. Knock yourself out. While you're at it, call him "Barack HUSSEIN Obama" or "Obama Bin Laden." What else is new?