100 posts today- not!

@cripfemme (7719)
Today I was supposed to 100 posts on Mylot. But nothing went as expected. It snowed and my day assistant couldn't come. My other assistant couldn't help me type so much, because she's been on duty for 24 hours. I also didn't feel that well myself, as I didn't have the right meds for 36 hours. Not the best idea for doing something as challenging as 100 posts in 24 hours.
@agrant10 (1446)
Sorry to hear that things did not go as planned. I also have those days. How many post did you make today? My goal is normally ten or more a day. I have been posting constantly reaching and sometime surpassing my goal. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.
@bamakelly (5194)
It is definitely a challenge to try to make 100 posts in a day. Of course I think that it also depends on the quantity and quality of your posts. If you make your responses with some length then you stand a chance of making more money. I don't think that you can put an average price to what each post is worth though because there is something called an algorithm that runs this forum. I do hope you start feeling better and I can understand that if you don't feel well it is harder to achieve so many posts or responses in one day. I know that I can hit burn out sometimes and can't type any further!lol. Take care and I hope that you will accept my friend request.