my aviatar

@BYOLA2871 (4373)
South Africa
I logged in to my mylot account today and was surprised to find that my aviatar looked different from the normal thing,the sunset colour was different in fact dark and not colourful i felt someone is palyinbg games on my account but i will check tomorrow to confirm uif this si still the same.Ever observed something like this with your aviatar?
@marina321 (4561)
I thinkyou are being a bit paranoid, maybe you changed your monitor/screen settings or someone else did! But that said, I once logged onto my account and found I had no avatar, so I wouldn't rule anything out..
@BYOLA2871 (4373)
• South Africa
i am far from being paranoid and am sure no one touched my screen as i am the only one using my room and you see the next day i logged on to mylot and my aviatar was fine again
@stephcjh (32328)
Wow. that is weird. I have never noticed anything like that with my avatar before. I hope it gets back to normal.
i think that's a little impossible. have you check it again? well im seeing a dark color avatar of yours too. couldn't it, you just have mistaken its color the first time you saw it? or maybe your color settings have been changed. anyway i haven't experienced anything like it before. see you around. happy mylotting!
@baileycows (3669)
I have never noticed that on my hamburger. It always looks tasty. LOL! Maybe it is your video card. Hehehehehe. Who knows. I wouldnt worry to much about it.