Is it ok to use animals in sports and circus

I think some countires put a ban on using animals in circus,but the same animals is used in sports.Is it right to do so.What is your view point in this issue.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi sreejithsreenivas! If animals were banned in circus, they should also be banned in being used and exploited in sports. I don't see any difference, both are for entertainment. Maybe, the difference will be in how they are being taken care of? Just a thought! take care and have a great day! lovelots..faith
only if they are taken care of.. but a lot of places have found where the circus abuses the animals and then like dogs that are in racing after an injury or a certain age they are killed (unless they are lucky and the places put them in shelters but face it thats not norm) so i just cant support any of it myself.. i would worry i was funding abuse.. if i knew for sure things were ok i could but i wont go to zoos or anything like that.. not to mention the animals look sad