Child crying

@bamakelly (5194)
Does your child ever start to cry when they think that you are going out of the house? Do they follow you and want to go everywhere that you do? I have a young son that says he does not want to be alone and starts to cry sometimes even if I just go out on the porch for a minute!
@winterose (39932)
yes it happens, just kiss him and remind him you are coming back, he will grow out of it eventually.
@se7enthbird (8328)
i have a three years old son and he does not do that. he just look where we are going then he knows we will come back. every time i go to work he will cry.... so what my wife did is they both go out and say our godbyes at the gate. at first (that was when he was 2 years old only) he will cry and does not want to say goodbye. now he still have histeary eyes but say goodbye. sweet child
@kezabelle (2985)
No they are usually ok although if I am here alone with them and try and pop outside etc they do get a bit angry if they think im leaving them as if id leave them alone!