to travel into space?

@ersmommy1 (12605)
The Canadian billionaire owner of Cirque du Soleil said on Thursday he would realize a boyhood dream when he blasts off into space on a Russian Soyuz spacecraft in September. Guy Laliberte, a former street artist, will become the world's seventh space tourist. This guy is a billionaire, so now he can purchase his dreams coming true. If money were no object what dream would you want to come true? http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090604/wl_canada_nm/canada_us_space_circus_3
It sounds cool to have a travel into the space. However, even if I could be so rich and afford such kind of travel, I still preferred to travel around the world rather than the space. As you have to practise a lot in order to have a strong body so that you can go to the space. This training can be tough for me. I love China
@mtdewgurl74 (18122)
Well it would involve me keeping my feet on the ground for sure but I would like to travel and see all kinds of places I would like to take a cruise if I wasn't so scared of the ship sinking..and I would like a hot air balloon ride if again I wasn't scared of heights and falling. But I would love to visit far off places that I read about that fascinates and intrigues me.
I would want to have a large family. I would want to have a happy home. I would want to have college funds for my babies. I think my goals are rather simple.
@williamjisir (22909)
Hello ersmommy. It is so exciting for him to be able to realize his childhood dream to travel into space however costly it is since he can afford it. If there were no money problem on my side, I would start my own business running a chain brand garment shop. It has been my dream. I only want to do business that can help earn more profits to make life easier for my family, but of course such a shop would be managed by my wife in the first place and I would be her assistant because my wife is better at running a shop based on her previous experience years ago when she opened a small clothes shop. I wish this dream of mine could come true some day though it is hard somewhat. Take care, friend.
@polachicago (19143)
Yes, I would like to travel into the space. I think I would like to see our planet for far distance and step on the Moon...such the advantage....maybe years from now people will be able to travel into space on vacations...
@arcidy (5017)
Cool I wish I could go into space. And I heard by 2012 theyll have hotels up in space that orbit the earth now how cool would that be you could go swimming and just check out the earth now that would be worth a lot of money if you ask me.
@katsmeow1213 (28940)
Lance Bass from Nsync was going to do that at one point too, and for some reason he couldn't. I'd just want to travel. I have a very long list of places I want to see in my life. I don't have to stay in most of those places long, but I certainly want to see them up close and personal. After that, I'll probably choose a secluded place near a large waterfall where I can see nothing but trees and streams from my house and stay there forever.