One skill

If you could learn one skill in life, what would it be? I have been giving this some thought myself, and I can't seem to come up with a good answer, so I thought I would post the question here and see what kind of responses I would get. There are many types of skills in the world, so I should get some pretty interesting responses to this one. Let us hear what you are thinking, no matter how ridiculous you may think it sounds. I think I would want to be a better husband. I know that may sound odd for a type of skill, but like I said, I am really just thinking out loud here. I would like to learn to build/repair computers as well, and I would like to learn to weld. What would you like to be better at?
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
I would love to have perfect memory and remember everything that was said to me, everything I read etc. That would be awesome!
@carolbee (16241)
I would like to learn a new craft that I can market and sell. Something that would be very profitable and enjoyable to work on in my spare time. Should have taken a course on home repairs when younger. Would have saved us alot of money over the years if I could have fixed some of the house issues. Am a female and thought it wasn't a female thing to do. Think I was real wrong on that one!
@jellymonty (2358)
One skill I'd like to learn is to swim! I am hydrophic and can't step a toe in open spaced water so it would be nice to learn how to swim. So far am not brave enough to take on it so it would be a dream come true for me if I could swim.
Hmmmm...what a good "thinking" type subject. I would love to be a better mom, which I know is very broad and abstract....but with that I would like to gain more patience and moreunderstanding, which will no doubt come with age and experience. My children are still young-ages 9,6, and 23 months. I want to be the best mother I can be and always have a good rapport with my children.
@Ruby_Dawn (617)
• Spokane, Washington
hmm this is a good question,let me think...I think I would have and would like to learn how to sing I have always loved music. it is a good way to communicate almost every feeling you have. if not singing then Writing,I have always admired people who could put their thoughts on to paper and make them interesting enough for people to want to read them