Ibiza - spain

Myself, my husband and some of our friends are hoping to go to Ibiza next year. We have never been but, always wanted to and I amy be able to get a cheap deal with work. We really want to go and experience the place before we get too old and have children! Has anyone been to Ibiza on a clubbing holiday and what are your thoughts on the place? We know it is a little more expensive than other resorts but, we are prepared for that!! We quite like the idea of watching the sunset at the famous 'cafe del mar'!
I ahvent ever been to Spain but I think it would be a really cool place to visit. I'm not sure if I will ever get to go there. The closest I have been so far is watching stuff about Spain on the travel channel. I will hope to be able to get there some day. Cheers!
If you're USA based then it is quite a way to go especially as to be honest there are nicer beaches in the US!! However this is the place to go for serious clubbing holidays so I guess as the beach is not as important for this trip it is not too bad although the beach is still nice enough to sunbathe on and swim in the sea!
@ShepherdSpy (8563)
• Omagh, Northern Ireland
I think personally I've missed the boat for the option to go on an Ibiza clubbing holiday,unless I change my mind on not becoming "The Oldest Swinger in Town!" I gave up on clubbing (cough) years ago,and at present seeing my 16 and 18 Year old nieces going out with their friends,it's definitely a Young person's game! Having seen some of the "Ibiza Uncovered" series on TV,it looks like party central with clubs going from Dusk to Dawn,but there's risks too for Holidaymakers-mind your valuables! I know a girl from Mallorca..You never know,I enjoyed the Mediterranean Sunsets!
Lol - thats why we need to go within the next year - we don't want to feel out of place!!