Would you rather ride a bike or walk?

I would rather ride a bike I like more physical stuff to do with my legs. To me a bike ride is more of a work out than a walk. Walking is good excersise but I like to sweat and feel my muscles working hard. I have not been working out latly due to my work schedule but when I have the time I will be out there riding my bike. It will be so fun. I'll really get my heart rate up then. Overall I prefer riding a bike.
@VANILLAREY (1473)
I also like to ride a bicycle. Feel the wind, go fast or slow. Riding a bicycle is much more enjoyable than walking. Its also comfortable.
@agent807 (721)
I prefer riding a bike, though I do not have one right now. For a while, it was my car. I rode everywhere, and started towing stuff with my bike, and always had something in my backpack from shopping or school. I even rode it in the snow. The downside (not really a downside), was that because I pulled so much stuff with my bike from towing, and climbing up hills constantly that I developed seriously muscular legs. I stopped wearing shorts because people always talked about how big my legs are, and there were none baggy enough to go over my thighs. But the trade off was huge because I rode at insane speeds when I didn't have a load on me. I even got a speeding ticket once on a bike. I was clocked at 65. I miss riding in the snow even more because it was even more fun, like driving a rear wheel drive car.
@stephcjh (32327)
I used to love to ride a bike but it hurts to do so anymore. I would much rather ride a bike than to walk also. You can get there faster and it is less strain too. I miss riding a bike.
Good question for people of a certain age and health! Bikes left me a couple of decades ago. But I like to walk when it´s sunny and nice. After my back surgery I never went even near a bike. But before that, I already had decided that it was dangerous for me to use them. When I was young I loved them and one of my dreams come true was when my parents gave me a bike. Then kids had less things than they have now and we were happier with whatever gift came into our hands. The bike was, for me, one of my mayor gifts.Enjoy yours!
@lumenmom (1996)
I like bike riding better than walking. You can get places faster and it is less stress on your joints. I will do both if I have to.