Would you ever date a stripper?

I would never date a stripper. Stopper around other people all the time doing adult things and to me there would be trust issues. J could not see myself being able to trust a stripper if fear of cheating on me. I think your putting yourself at risk if you decide to date someone of that profession. I don't like to judge people but a stripper is someone I could not see myself with. I could not even imagine what my friends and family would say or think. There is no way I would date a stripper. I would be worried all the time about what they were doing. It's just too much stress and I am a very jealous person.
@erikmama (12929)
I am a female but I would not date a male stripper. I think along with the title of stripper comes an ego and an attitude and I do not like that at all. I am also a very jealous person, so me and a stripper would never work! I would not want to deal with all of the attention he would receive from females, or those that were trying to interefere in the realtionship or cause problems.
yes! I have before in fact two of them actually LOL they were brothers and their stage names were Fire and Ice I was much younger then LOL
@stephcjh (32327)
I could never see myself with a stripper either. He would always want to be flaunting himself to other women. I do not think they would actually be faithful to me either. They would be more into themselves.