Do you have a meal planner?

It is important to have a meal planner for you to have a guide on what will you eat on that day and it must be healthy. Do you have a meal planner?
No. But meal planner is really important for you to guide and make it easy for you.
• Boston, Massachusetts
Hi Health, Yes i hve a meal planner. me and my helper used to do it on a weekly basis. this help us with our grocery for the week. it helps me work on my budget. meal planner is very helpful in terms of making a balance diet and of course managing your budget. i make sure that the meals are healthy.
@silverglint (2001)
My husband and I are both busy and my SIL is the one who prepares the meals. We do not have the time to plan our meals, she usually just cooks whatever is available or whatever is the first thing that comes to her mind. I don't think people in our country are very particular about what they eat, as long as they have food to eat, they are happy.
No, I don't have a meal planner. I just eat whatever offered in front of me. I am not choosy when it comes to food, much more when I am just inside our house. When I am outside, I choose foods that is easy to digest like vegetable. I don't eat that will make me feel full as it makes me difficult to work and its really uncomfortable. This is the first time I heard about meal planner, I never had that, but I will going to try have one.
I have one but I have never quite got the hand of using...ol:)...I need to find a simpler way to put it together and have it to hand each day and most important find time to plan my meals and keep it up. I think reading this has given me a kick to do it.
@mipen2006 (5528)
I have never really thought about this, but where I am now, I only have a bar fridge, so I have to plen my meals for at theast two/three days.
No meal planner here. I just go to the fridge or freezer, pull something out, grab some canned veggies from the cabinet, cook it all and call it dinner. Due to our family's busy schedules we are luck if we all eat at the same time so usually I have to fix something that can sit on the stove and stay warm until everyone has eaten.
@dreamnishu (1253)
Now a days i do my meal planner. When i was my country then i never plan what i will eat a day. All was plan by my mother. On that time there was nothing to tense for me. But now i live so far from my home. And my mother is not with me. So i always plan and buy things with my plan for meal. I know it's healthy but sometime really feel so disturb to do this.