the president taking the blame for everything?

@maxen07 (892)
I hope this doesn't mean that he'd always take the blame if ever something like the past hostage-taking happens again, which would embarrasingly mean that our authorities never really did learned their lesson.
@sierras236 (2740)
Presidents always take the blame even for some of the stupid stuff that Congress does.
You don't have to worry about that. Obama never takes the blame for anything. As a matter of fact, he is still blaming President Bush. Voila! Your troubles are over!
@bobmnu (8160)
It seems to me that the President is blaming Former President Bush for all the problems.
@matersfish (6311)
I have a simple way to look at this for leaders in general, regardless if they're presidents, prime ministers, dictators, etc. I don't think that any would miss a chance to take full credit for everything if they could, so I don't really feel bad that they take full blame for everything either. A lot comes with the position. A whole lot of it is good. I think negative criticism and wanting to blame everything on a president is just one of those things you have to shrug your shoulders at. Thin-skinned people don't do well in the world at large as it is, much less in political office or as any type of celebrity. I played football in my younger days, trying to follow in my father's footsteps as a quarterback. He told me once that, "I think you're good - strong arm and quick on your feet. But a lot of people think you stink. Live with that and you can get better."