Is your work area clean? Can you multi-task and stay organized at the same time?

I'm a bit of a scatterbrain when it comes to working, doing several things at once, and having constant business come in. My question for you, especially those of us who work in fast-paced and multi-tasking environments: how do you keep organized and neat? And what does your work area generally look like?
@bounce58 (17524)
We are actually a bit spoiled at the office because people come in at night to tidy up our areas. I've met them a few times when I stay longer to do some work. But of course, they can only do so much. They can't touch papers the we leave laying around in our desks. Some of these papers which are of no use, and needs to be thrown in the recycle box. I try to be as neat as possible, but I can't also help that I leave a lot of paper laying around.
@sweet_pea (3326)
In my previous company, since I also multi-task, my cubicle looks like a garbage dump site. But now, where I work, our company adopts a clean desk policy. So what is left in your table at the end of your shift is just your desktop and nothing else. We have are own lockers and lateral cabinets where we put all our things.