showing love: how do you show it?

How do you show your love to someone, to a family and to a friend? Are you expressive? Do you always say i love you to someone you love? do you kiss goodnight? What ways do you show love?
tess_quinain Women usually come right out and say I love you, but alsot they will spend time making their families favorite foods so those are actions of love.Mothers show love to bablies and toddlers by holding them rocking and cuddling them. Hubbies show love more by loving actions than just sayin I love you. Its hard for a lot ot men to simply say I love you. but they buy things , make gthings, and do the things they know will please their mates too. Tp a friend it is often loving actions and helping actions that say I love you friend. I always kissed my children good night and my hubby too.
@hushi22 (4940)
i show my love to my family members, bf and friends by doing some cheesy stuff to let them know and realize how special they are to me. i dont miss to say "i love you" and prioritize them over other stuff. =)
@zandi458 (27952)
I am not the romantic kind and doesn't show my affection like others. Maybe it is my upbringing that taught me to be un-expressive but when in writing I have a storehouse of romantic words to write to express myself.
I think the best way to show love is through the deeds of love. There is one philosopher named Jean Paul Sartre who argued that there is no love that is apart from the deeds of love. In other words, action and words are both necessary and must go hand in hand. If I say I love you to my friend yet I am doing harm for him, the love is blind. To love then is to commit oneself in accordance to what the lovers say. This love is manifested in loving encounter which happened when one found someone or is found by someone that loves. In Christian context, the greatest way to show love is this: There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for his friends. Well, it depends on what kind of love: brotherly love, romantic love, and divine love. Each has a corresponding way to show love.