Which holiday causes you the most stress?

@ersmommy1 (12600)
Is it Thanksgiving with all the prep and cooking and getting everything to the table by a certain time? Or maybe it's Christmas with the decorating and shopping and which family will go where routine. Perhaps it's a different holiday all together. Which one and why?
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
Thanksgiving is stressful for sure, but not near as stressful as Christmas is for me. With all the shopping trying to get this and that for everyone..then stressing if they will even like it..and stressing over bills..and..of family coming over. Having family over is always stressing for me. I also have to make cookies,candies,and other small treats for everyone as well and that can be a hassle of getting everything just right..of who wants what and all. Or if I will ever get it all done in time. lol..
@fannitia (2170)
• Bulgaria
Thanks God we don't have Thanksgiving in my contry. But Christmas maybe has been the most stressful for me. Years ago it was difficult to find many things to prepare the holoday. Now there are most of them but all too expensive. I live with my daughter only but the lack of money make things really hard.
@spalladino (17924)
Thanksgiving probably stresses me out more...for the reason you stated. People are here expecting to eat, helping and getting in the way, kids running around and it gets pretty hectic. I have weeks to get ready for Christmas and eating is more casual on Christmas Day. I do cook, and if you're here when it's ready, you can eat...or you can come back if you were here earlier.
@katsmeow1213 (29043)
All of them, mostly because I worry about how we'll afford the extra expense, and will I get nice enough gifts in time. I guess Christmas would be the worst because I'm buying for all 5 kids.. at least with birthdays it's just one at a time (or 2 in the case of the twins), and you really only need 1 or 2 gifts on a birthday where as at Christmas my kids expect lots of gifts. Thankfully this year I feel like I'm off to a good start.. but I know I still have a lot left to get and not a lot of time.