Classical and Flamenco Guitar

@Lore2009 (7389)
I took a classical guitar class a few years ago and I came back into my life again a few days ago. I really want to get back into it. I wanted to listen to professionals too, but I don't really know too much. Does anyone have good suggestions to their favorite classical and flamenco guitarists?
@greenline (14864)
I am not gifted at all with musical instruments. I do have a passion to learn to play musical instruments, especially the harp and the guiter. But, so far just have not got to it. I do very much enjoy orchestra music with all the different kinds of instruments played.
@Lore2009 (7389)
The harp must be nice, but I heard they're really expensive! I hope you get to accomplish this because it's a great experience.
@jillhill (37386)
Have you ever listened to Charo....I think that is her name. She was very popular a few years ago on the talk show and other entertainment shows as a guest...I think she is from Spain..very sexy but could she play guitar..and I think she did Flamenco....
@Lore2009 (7389)
Cool, I'll look her up! Women playing the guitar is sexy.
I have played guitar songs on the piano and they are beautiful but would sound better on a flamenco guitar! so beautiful!!! i am learning to flamenco so i heard some cool songs, i don't know the musician's names, but when i find them i will let you know!!! have fun and don't give up!