How often do you post?

When on this site how often do you post? Do you set certain amounts for yourself? For me I try to make a goal but I am not on the site like I would like. Let me know what you think...
I try my best to participate in interesting discussions on this site everyday once I get home from work and on weekends, I make some discussions. :) If I aint got a work, I guess I would be posting on this site for as many as I can in 12 hrs everyday. :)
Hi there, No I do not set any type of daily goal. As ElicBzn in box one says, I do the same I open my email box and go through the alerts and respond to anything I find I can contribute to with useful and helpful information. I also go to the tabs and respond to discussions there, but find that I am constantly checking my email in box as I do enjoy furthering discussions, so I do try to get back to any responded ones if I can contribute further. I find that this for me helps and allows me to allow all else flow. I usually suggest to members not to sort of track and or count because then it becomes a chore. If something for me is a chore then I would not be able to contribute as much because then it would be too much work.
@manleyjoe (1599)
But you are the hard working one I thought?
Indeed manleyjoe, I am very hardworking and when I come to myLot I do it for fun. A hardworking girl needs a break every now and again.
I don't set goals for this site, I think I'd be too disappointed because I often get credited, someone comments the same discussion with a referral and then I get the notification from mylot saying that it's been deleted for violating blahblahblah.. I only post discussions when the mood strikes and I feel I have some interesting to say and after checking that it wasn't already started with the search bar I'll start it.
@manleyjoe (1599)
How do you do that? I am in here most every day myself but have never figured out how to start a discussion with the search bar.
@GemmaR (8526)
Well, I have a lot of different ways to earn money online, and different goals on websites. I have a certain amount of work that has to be completed on my other projects, and then I will spend whatever is left of the day on MyLot, just to boost my earnings slightly. I don't have a specific goal, but if I can earn more than one dollar in a day then I know that I have a successful day. I like to earn enough during the month to pay for my phone bill, which comes to $35, and I can usually manage this, so hopefully this month will be just as good for me.
@uchelink (200)
• Nigeria
hello dear, i don't set any goals on how post on mylot.i just post whenever i feel that i have something to post and respond to discussion....
I just post whenever I feel like it. When I encounter a discussion that interests me, then I post. Most of the time I upload. Hehehe!
@p1kef1sh (45640)
I no longe post discussions here but I do respond, just like I am doing now. However, I go in fits and starts. Sometimes I can come here every day for a week and then not come near for a week. It all depends on what is going on in my life. I have never set goals for either posting or responding, but usually I make payout once in every 3 months or so. I used to manage it every month. Tempus fugit
@stephcjh (32327)
I hardly ever start any discussions here anymore. I just do not have the time to keep up with it. I do like to come here daily and respond to others posts, if possible though. I do not set a certain amount.
@Humanicon (328)
I post on mylot on weekends when i am free enough to post.I don not post on working days,i just browse the site on working days and do only 1 to 2 post if it is possible.On weekends i do about 5 to 6 posts but i never fixed a target for posting.Since i only respond to quality discussions ,i will not limit on the number of posts i do on mylot.The more quality discussions are, the more i will post.
I set goals to the amount of money I want to make in one month. I made payout already this month by doing tasks. So,I have nothing to do but have fun responding to people. When I first got here I would make 30 to 50 posts in a day. That was to make sure I made one buck for the day. It was nice to see the money but,responding back to all those people took it's toll on me. So,that goal is out the window. Now I just try to post when I have something to post and don't set a goal for it. If I see someone is posting and doing a lot of it. I will folow them till they leave or I leave. Like tonight I am following a newbie and responding to all of what he is posting. Fun for me..
@harck721 (372)
When I was starting out, I usually posted on more than ten discussions a day. However, after a while, I found that there weren't as many questions as I would like to answer each day. So I settled in a much more laid-back pace and stopped setting a goal for myself. Sometimes, I also start discussions when I can't find a topic that I can answer.
@greenline (14864)
I did place postings before, bu I have not been doing that for quite some time now. I have been devoting my time on myLot to responding to postings and , occasionally, to the available tasks. I certainly very much enjoy responding to postings our fellow-myLotters. That has become my favorite way of staying active in the myLot community.
@dfollin (12780)
Laptop - laptop computer
I try to post everyday.But,when my computer is down it is not possible for me to get to mylot as much as I would like to. But,now that my computer is back up I do plan to start and respond to more discussion's on a daily basis.
@bostonphil (4427)
I am relatively new to mylot. I am still learning. I like mylot more and more with every day. At first I posted just a little every day but the more time that I spend on mylot, the more time that i want to spend on it. Mylot has become one of my favorite sites and I am aware that I am starting to neglect some of my older sites to spend more time on mylot. I do not set certain amounts for myself every day. My postings depend on how much time I have. For instance, I am not working today and have no plans. it is over 100 degrees and too uncomfortable to go anywhere. I am watching lots of TV and posting on mylot as well as other sites. So today, there will be a lot of postings. If I had to work or run errands or had social plans, my postings would be far less. But every day, I do some postings.
@ElicBxn (60894)
No, I don't set goals, except to try and keep my mail box pretty empty... I just respond to discussions if I think they are interesting or think I might be able to add something to the discussion.
@Shellyann36 (11257)
I try to set a goal of x amount per day to post/respond to here on MyLot and my other posting site Gather. I try to maintain this goal at least 5 days per week. This is how I provide extra income for our family so it is important that I keep up with it. Good luck with your goals.
@erikmama (12929)
I do not set any golas for myself here on mylot, though I use to a while back. Now I just don't have the time, so my only goal is to be able to come on and post at all!! There are other sites that I spend most of my time on, and I hate that I can't be on here like I want to, but am glad that I do get on here when I can!!
@JenInTN (27564)
I post most everyday. I try to answer as many discussions as I can while I'm on, but there is no particular number. As far as starting my own, I usually just post every couple of days. I go through dry spells though where I can't think of anything..LOL.
@ckciasigurl (1713)
• Vienna, Austria
hi momytrying2makeit i do post when i have a time i do not set a certain amount or target in my every online i just do respond in interesting topics or discussion that my friends made or some hot topics
@anklesmash (1416)
I don't usually give my self targets such as so many posts per day as i find it quite distracting as trying to reach my target takes my attention from doing other important things.However because i am off this week i want to earn at least a $1 by next saturday.The other target i give myself is to either beat or match the amount i earned last month,this month i should do that easily as i haven't got very much to do all month.