Just watched Sigourney Weaver in Snow White: A Tale of Terror

@schulzie (4081)
Snow White, movie, scary - This is a picture of Sigourney Weaver as the evil Queen in Snow White a Tale of Terror
Yesterday I watched a movie called "Snow White: A Tale of Terror" starring Sigourney Weaver and Sam Neill. I had seen this movie when it first came out back in the 1990's. Sigourney Weaver plays the Evil Queen and Sam Neill plays Snow White's father. It was actually a pretty dark version of the story, very true to the original story of Snow White based on the Brothers Grimm fairytale. It definitely was not the "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" story put out by Walt Disney! Instead of being dwarfs, the seven are dirty, some disfigured, miners that discover Snow White in the woods after she is left there by her evil stepmother's henchman. Her encounters in the woods and with the miners is definitely much more dark and sinister as that with the Seven Dwarfs of Disney fame. I don't think this "horor" movie is suitable for small children, but as an adult I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. If you like the story of Snow White, or fairy tales in general I would highly recommend seeing it. Sigourney Weaver plays crazy/evil very well. And the makeup used is superb. Have a great day and happy myLotting!!!